Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blue Bandana

The bandana is navy blue. I can see one of its corners peeking from his jeans, where they lie on the floor. He’s shucked his pants so quickly and neatly they’re simply two abandoned leg holes surrounded by crumpled fabric, an infinity sign made of denim. I pluck the bandana from his back right pocket, where it looks as if it’s been kept for a long while.

He’s on his knees, on the mattress, uncertain of whether to bend over or remain upright. Already his eyes are closed, though through the narrow slits I can see the glint of his irises as they dart back and forth, excited. I shake out the bandana and grab its opposite corners, letting my wrists rise and fall in circles as I spin the fabric into a loose rope. His tongue darts out across his lips, wetting them. Although he’s already bent forward, when I slip the bandana over his head and across the bridge of his nose, he allows me to pull him upright again. As I tie the knot, my knuckles graze the sharp, short spikes of his hair. His back arches as the knot tightens. A thin thread of fluid connects the tip of his cock to the mattress—a spiderweb’s filament that glistens in the last of the daylight.

He loves the blindfold. He craves it. When I drag my nails down the side of his rib cage, he responds with a hiss and small convulsion. When I stop, he moans. I slap his ass, slowly, deliberately, once, twice, three times, leaving behind red skin and goosebumps.

“Please,” he begs.

Not yet. I pull a thumbnail down the sole of his foot, causing it to shake. He cries out again when I pinch his nipples, twisting them in opposite directions. I part his legs with my own knees, bringing him down into a crouch, and I let the tip of my cock graze the crack between his buttocks. He moans again. “Please.”

Still not yet. I hook my fingers underneath the bandana and pull him upright, firmly enough that it seems like a command. He responds with a gasp when I pull his chin around and press my lips against his, my tongue deep inside his mouth. There’s almost too much stimulation for him now—the deep kissing, the insistent pull of the blindfold, my other hand’s fingers jamming lube inside him.

When I force myself inside him, it take him a moment before he acknowledges what’s happened. He breathes in sharply, shudders, then falls forward again. His chin is wet with spit and his own drool. It’s what he’s wanted. It’s what he’s come for.

“Thank you,” he whispers. I use the blindfold as a hand grip, yanking back his head with every thrust. He responds by arching up to meet me, and by issuing one long, animal groan that starts deep from the diaphragm and emerges as a cry of release and need, mixed. His hands clutch blindly at the pillow, turning into claws whenever I poke or tweak or pinch or slap some unexpected place.

When he climaxes, it’s urgent. It’s loud, and accompanied by a howl. He twitches and trembles. I follow quickly. The gyrations of our bodies subside.

My hands still shaking, I undo the blindfold. He keeps his eyes shut for a moment, then opens them and smiles at me. I’m surprised at how dark those eyes are, and yet how shaded, as if our time together has been a dream, and this moment the waking from it.

22 comments:

  1. How thrilling! I never ceased to be amazed by how very sensitive you are to body language. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as your trick said.... THANK YOU!

    Totally boned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan,

    You are welcome. Now come sit in my lap, son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very powerful imagery

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erotically charged, both by what you said and what you left unsaid. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ommg your so beautiful thank you thank you your true blessing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You certainly do have a way with words. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Doc_Rob,

    I'm glad you enjoyed both texts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luv2suk,

    Thanks for the handsome compliment. You're a generous man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jesus what imagagery, had my butthole craving for your dick. Anytime, anywhere, anyway you could fuckme like that! Very luck ybottom indeed. Anonyomous in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous,

    I'm only a state away, guy! I'm glad you had such a good reaction to the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent writing once again. You're a god of prose and a god of sex. I love coming to this page again and again. If we're EVER in the same city at the same time, I want some of you, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like many of your readers I get lots of pleasure from reading your escapades. I am glad to see that some willing bottom and a little mild domination can make up for the disappointments you must have felt from your "Leftovers". But, that doesn't excuse their selfish behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bong Bator,

    You're really kind. Thank you. I'd be more than happy to let you have whatever you want of me, whenever we're close.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Smw33138,

    The selfishness of those other bottoms you perceive is only from my perspective, I'm afraid. On their end, I'm sure they saw themselves as perfectly happy and satisfied.

    I'm glad to bring you pleasure, though. I hope I give you more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was particularly arousing. Submission, willingly granted, is an incredible gift; far more valuable and stimulating than anything we can take. I wonder if people who try gain submission by force have any idea what they're missing. Then again, perhaps they do, and that's why they are always pursuing it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kevin,

    Thank you. I agree that submission is a wonderful gift--both for the top and to the bottom giving it.

    ReplyDelete