Tuesday, September 7, 2010

An Open Letter to the Hungry Bottoms of the World

Dear Bottoms of the World,

You know I love you guys. I love your round butts, furry or smooth. I love the way you bend over and look back at me with an expectant look in your eyes, or lift up your legs and roll your head back while you close your eyes. The sounds you make excite me—the grunts, the moans, the little whimpers. Sometimes the outright shouts, or the animal noises you’re not even aware you’re making as I slide into you.

I love the way you guys grind and thrust and hump the bed, the way you buck and twitch and thrash as if you’re going to expire, when you shoot with my dick inside you. You guys make my life a pleasure, and for that, this top guy thanks you.

However. May I make one simple request?

If you and I are unacquainted in the flesh—that is, if we’re talking for the first time, whether in some chat room, or via instant messenger, or by email thanks to some personal ad or hookup site—may I ask that one of the first questions out of your mouth not be, “Do you know any other tops?”

I am totally aware that a lot of you guys, if not most, harbor a fantasy of multiple tops invading your hole. Perhaps you dream of a three-way with one guy banging on your back door while the other’s knocking at the front. Maybe you’ve fantasized for a long time about being the guy in the sling in one of those gang-bang videos you’ve watched, where everyone has a turn. That’s all well and good. I think sexual fantasies are healthy. Share them with your partners, absolutely. You should feel free and open with your fuckmates to be able to say whatever comes to mind.

That is, after you’ve met them in person and enjoyed each other. You see, because when we’re in the negotiation phase of things before you and I have met, and you unleash the words “Do you know any other tops,” I’m certain that what you think you’re saying is I have a fantasy of taking multiple dicks—I’m a real nasty boy at heart! But what I’m actually hearing is There’s a high probability I’m a flake whose main objective is to masturbate really quickly while I talk to you. Perhaps it’s my own deep-seated insecurities, but when you persist, I start hearing things like, Your dick isn’t enough for me or even I’m not talking to you because I find you attractive so much as I'm hot at the notion I could meet other people you know.

My suggestion is to throttle it back, tiger.

If you want to mention that you’re open to such things, in the time we’re emailing back and forth, casually mention you’re into groups. If I wanted to invite another top to share your hole for our first meeting, I’d pick up on it at that point. Otherwise, meet me first. See if we’re a good team. Then you can ask your question. It’s only polite.

Also, at that point you’ll have proved a few things to me. You’ll have shown that you show up to an appointed date—which is good to know, because I’ve been left high and dry a couple of times sitting around with a top buddy when a bottom dude I didn’t know chickened out at the last minute. You’ll have shown me that you can take an extended fucking (I hope) and that you won’t be whining for breaks in the action, when you’ve got a group of hard-dicked men all looking to poke you for relief. And finally you’ll have proven that you’re into me, and not just my little black book. Or at least you’ll have feigned it really, really well.

That’s important to me. Because arranging a meeting between you and me is tough enough, sometimes. Getting a third guy involved increases the difficulty. And more guys after that? You’re talking vanishing returns. If you really want me to arrange a three-way for you, I’m more likely to do it after you’ve proved you’re a bottom who can handle it, and for whom I want to go to a certain degree of trouble.

I’ll do it. I’m all for it. I just want to know you’re worth it.

And that’s the kind of thing I’m not likely to know when the only thing you’ve said to me so far is, “Wow dude, amazing dick.”

Until we meet,

The Breeder

13 comments:

  1. Just a tweak: Didn't you mean "hard-dicked men" not "hand-dicked" 4 paragraphs from the bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other thing is, one of the great things about sex is the way it grows; it starts with a look then a gentle touch, maybe a smile. From there an escalation, a tongue down your throat, maybe a sucked nipple and so on and so on. If you leap straight to the climax you miss a lot of the joy. I think leaping straight to the threesome has the same problem; you miss out on the exploration of one body before the addition of the second. It's like fast food sex...instant gratification at the expense of the delight in the journey.

    Cheers

    James

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took the words right out of my mouth! But then, we've talked about this...and because of my party throwing abilities, I get guys who I've never met, wanting a full on gang bang in the first two sentences. Prove yourself to me, boy--then we'll talk!

    PS--and on a personal note, I'm slowly writing up my Canadian trip to email to you. I don't think my cock has ever been in more hot, wet hole than last Saturday night.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that! I'm glad to know even amazingly talented tops like you get those same inane questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fuck yeah!
    think i'll be cutting and pasting this and sending it to those flakes on manhunt who ask me that shit all the time - had all those things happen to me too -
    thanks buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how many times this has happened when I'm in a hotel room in some mid-sized midwestern city. I'm new dick in town, the bottoms are swarming around me like mosquitos in July and suddenly I'm asked if I know any other tops of if I've got a "surprise" lined up for our hookup. (The surprise the bottom is hoping for is always another top, except when it's a scat fetish. It would be simpler to indulge the scat fetish than to dig up another suitable top in Sioux City, but I learned years ago that the smell of phantom shit remains in my nostrils and on my hands for days..

    I set 'em straight and they still show up. If they give the impression they're settling at the onset, they sure as hell don't show it when they leave and they usually ask if they can come back before I leave town.

    Hey, breeder! Love you, brother. Enjoy your blog and hope it doesn''t burn you out. Maybe one of these days we'll be in the same city and tag-team some bottom within an inch of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. James,

    I like your philosophy. For me, sex is often about the exploration as well. Someone who approaches me with a very specific agenda is, more times than I can count, someone who's simply entertaining himself with masturbatory fantasies and when push comes to shove, won't meet up.

    I'm certainly open to exploring fantasies with sexual partners, but doesn't it make sense to meet a guy, know what he's like in bed, and then decide whether he's the fellow who can help that fantasy come true?

    ReplyDelete
  8. FelchingPisser,

    You throw gangbangs for guys far more often than I would dare, and they usually turn out far better than I could suspect they would. Even if I'm usually the only guy fucking for a while until the others loosen up.

    I'm glad to know you have the same reservations, though. I respect you as a top, and know you would call me on it if I was being a worrywart.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doc Rob,

    I think anyone who even vaguely looks like they might have topped at some point in their sexual career gets the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous,

    Hope it works for you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ronster,

    I like your attitude, and thank you for the compliments. I'd love to tag-team with you sometime. Hit me up if you get to Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Without wishing to come across as narcissistic, or assuming that you've read it yet, I can't help think that the story of 27 was the catalyst for this open letter.

    To the letter itself, I think it pertains to everyone and not just bottoms. Perhaps since there are way more bottoms than can be beaten off with a stick, it's more relevant to single them out.

    I also don't think that online meet up venues are the best place to arrange a group. There's just way too much flakiness/sketchiness involved anyway. And it's often too much effort to make one meet up work, let alone a group. Meeting real live people...not cyber people...and taking it from there is the way to go.

    I once tried to throw together a party on a variation of ookie cookie...no cookie involved...just a cup and a pair of dice...yes, stupid frat boy antics are right up my alley...but I quickly learned that CL wasn't the way to do it. I soon myself in the role of matchmaker/gatekeeper fielding questions about all of the guys who'd be attending. Then I got complaints that the time selected would conflict with the time of the Emmys...ack.

    Seph

    ReplyDelete
  13. Egad, sir! You expect your partner to be polite? To show interest in you, personally? Not simply sway to his mindless, selfish requests? What a cad you are, sir!
    grumble, grumble...common decency!...grumble, grumble...follow through!...
    Well, we can hope that some of them will listen. Or websites share a link to this blog posting for anyone selecting "bottom" as their preference.
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete