Tuesday, January 11, 2011

And the winner is. . . .

I had over 40 entries, both by comments on my contest post, and via email, for the spunked-up pair of shorts I was giving away in honor of passing four hundred blog followers. You guys have no shame.

And I love it.

And the winner of this spectacular pair of crusty briefs is . . . Dogstar!

Mr. Dogstar, contact me with your mailing information (my direct email's on the sidebar) so that I can get the winning prize to you as quickly as possible. And if we don't hear from Dogstar by Friday, we'll have another drawing until someone claims the darned things.

Be thinking of contests I might have to celebrate 500 followers. That should be something really special, right?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner!
    oh well.... Better next time! :-p
    Can I already submit my participation entry for the next celebration (the 500 followers mark)?
    A suggestion: A private meeting? :-p hehehe
    btw: Love the label of this post: "housekeeping" *chuckle*
    Greetings from NL
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Dogstar.

    At least the odds of winning your cummy briefs were pretty good; a lot better than the Powerball lottery!

    500K followers, soon. Now that's real staying power. Breeder's readers should treat you and some of your top friends to a professional cumdump for 24 hour use some weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can the rest of us get to see what we didn't win :-(

    ReplyDelete