Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Connected

“I hope your house never sells.” He says it without petulance, without any of that whininess of a restless child unwilling to turn off the lights and go to sleep. The words are flat and matter-of-fact. “I hope everyone hates your house. I hope your stinky house never sells. Then you’ll have to stay here forever.”

Okay, maybe that last part sounds a little bit petulant. And the way he takes a pillow from the sofa and tosses it onto the floor, as if the sloppiness of a single cushion on the floor might scare off potential customers, is a little puerile. This is the same Spencer, however, who a little over an hour ago helped me put some final cleaning touches on the place before we went out to dinner during the house showing. He’s the one who’d rearranged the sofa cushions in a more attractive presentation than I’d ever managed. If he wanted to mess them up a little after strangers had trooped through my house, it was his prerogative.

There’s stuff I have to do after every house showing. I have to turn off the lights in the basement and close the door to my studio. I have to check the locks on the back doors, since the agents and the potential buyers they’re showing around have a tendency—unwitting or not—to leave them undone, which has made me paranoid about home invasions. I check for running sinks and open cabinets on the first floor, and then hunt for the pets to be sure they’re all right on the second. Upstairs, I turn off the lights that are making my home a beacon on my darkened street, pat the cat that’s hiding beneath the blankets, and take a moment to kick off my shoes and the thick sweater I’ve been wearing.

He joins me in the darkness of my bedroom. His hands glide beneath my armpits; I feel his hot breath on my neck and the warmth of his body against mine. “I’m sorry,” he whispers.

“There’s no need to apologize,” I tell him. There isn’t—not for an outburst so minor, nor for wishing our time together was more permanent. He didn’t say anything I haven’t thought to myself, more than once.

“It’s just that—”

I stop him by turning around and pressing my mouth to his. He doesn’t need to say the words. I already know.

There’s a fresh towel I’d stowed beneath the bed earlier that afternoon, when I’d learned that Spencer was planning to give himself a deep cleaning. I use my foot to slide it out, bend down to pick it up, and spread it out onto the bed before I gently settle him onto it. He sighs as I undress him, slowly, and deliberately. I fold his clothing before I place it all, neatly stacked, onto the floor. His dick, large and hard, points in the direction of his left nipple; his balls hang low, almost to the mattress.

He is so beautiful.

I kneel over him as we kiss. My spit-slick fingers are already prodding at his hole. Involuntarily his knees rise, taking his muscular dancer’s legs into the air. Slowly, inch by inch, they straight until they’re pointing at the wall behind his head. He hooks his toes on the underside of my headboard, ceding full access of his hole to me.

I still crave the taste of him, even though I know it better than anything else. I’ve carried that scent, the remnants of the taste, on my beard around my mouth for hours at a time. I’ve smelled it the mornings after we’ve rolled out of bed and he’s brushed his teeth and gone off to one of his jobs. Glorious as it is when it lingers, it’s even better when I can dive in and enjoy it to its fullest, and to make it mine. He gasps for long minutes as I eat and bite at his hole, lifting it up and out. He’s doing it so that I can munch more vigorously, so that I can gnaw at his hole and sate my hunger.

Spencer smells like soap and face wash and the cologne he wears, all at once. I could detect those aromas blindfolded in an exotic market and know he was near me, instantly. If I could bottle that scent, I would. I’d bathe in it.

He gasps when I lower his legs, turn him over and settle, crossed-legged, beside his body. His chest expands and deflates as I pull his legs apart. From the bedside drawer I pull out the tub of Crisco, which I settle at the back of his knee. My index and middle finger dip into the cool, slick grease and withdraw a glob that I deposit directly onto his hole. He gasps at its low temperature, and moans as I work the tips of of my fingers, around, around, in smooth, slow swirls. It’s like I’m icing a cake.

I’m almost reluctant to try this again. The first time I fisted Spencer we both had an enjoyable time. The second time was ill-fated. He’d had difficulties hosing himself out, that afternoon. I’d left on the lights, which made him self-conscious. He’d put on some music I found distracting. Neither of us were really feeling the mood. He limped into the bathroom after feeling ashamed and embarrassed, and I was mortified to think I’d hurt him.

This time, though, I’ve turned the lights off, so that we’re lit by nothing but starlight. His iPod sits in my clock radio, playing something low and sexy. He wants my hand inside him, and I want to be there.

Two fingers. Three. Four. Slowly I open him up, applying more grease whenever I feel the slightest resistance. My hand resembles a bird’s beak, long, pointed, and conical, as I work all my fingers and my thumb into his slick, warm opening. Spencer moves in slow motion, his arms clawing helplessly at the pillows and sheets as his hips gyrate. It almost looks as if he’s swimming at an impossibly gradual speed, just enough to keep his head over water, but not quite enough to escape the threat of drowning.

And he’s drowning now—in waves of sensation and in pure pleasure. Every rasp of his breath, every groan, every cry betrays his need. His hands blindly scrabble for the other bedside drawer, where his bottle of poppers lies. But then he thinks better of it and closes the drawer. He doesn’t need it. My knuckles stretch his outer ring to the widest point . . . and then I’m in.

“Oh god,” he cries. “Oh god.” When I say he’s crying, I mean exactly that. My hand becomes a ball, a fist that’s tight and compact inside his ass. I lean down gently to kiss the lowest point of his spine. And my free hand strokes his hair, calming and reassuring him. When my fingers trail over his face, I can feel the tears, as hot and wet as the hole I’m inside. “I want you,” he moans.

My curled fingers twist slightly, making him groan. Then I do what I know he loves—I piston my arm in and out of his hole, slightly, gently. It’s not moving any more than a quarter of an inch, back and forth. It’s scarcely more than a vibration, really—and it causes his body to react with almost violent pleasure. I can feel from the inside how hard he is. His muscles contract; the prostate bumping against my knuckles presses hard against me.

He’s still talking. “I want your dick inside me. I want your hand,” he begs. “I want you inside me so deep. I want all of you inside me. I want you to fucking live inside my hole.” His lips kiss my hand, over and over. “I need this!”

“I’m here,” I whisper to him. “You’re getting exactly what you need.”

For long, long minutes I keep up the in-and-out motion. Occasionally I vary it with twisting, or simply resting my arm and expanding my fist so that it grows in size before collapsing again on itself. He loves all these things, and lets me know. Through words. Through guttural sounds. Through the grinding of his pelvis into the towel. And by backing onto my wrist, trying to accommodate more of me.

Gradually we turn him onto his side, so that he can masturbate while I’m inside him. He seems reluctant to let the experience end—and I’d be happy to accommodate him for as long as he needs. His dick demands attention, however. As he beats it, his ass spasms. The contractions are so strong that I half-worry he might pinch off my hand below the wrist, or shatter the bones in my hands. When he clamps down, it feels as if he might reduce my knuckles to splinters and dust.

I gasp in something close to pain when he comes. My forearm feels as if it might break as jet after jet of semen erupts from his dick and flies into the air. Gradually, though, slowly the spasms subside. He loosens up again, and I start to withdraw.

I feel his hands on my arm, stopping me. “I don’t want you to go,” he whispers.

He’s not talking about me vacating his hole. “I know,” I tell him, smoothing down his hair. “I know.”

For now, though, I leave my hand inside him so that he can feel the connection. I’m not going anywhere, just yet.

27 comments:

  1. You make my heart ache - in celebration of, and in pain for, you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonking,

    There's a little of both emotions in there, isn't there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure which is more intense now after reading this -- the hunger in my heart or the hunger in my hole. But trust me when I say I hear his hunger and yours...

    And I have a story to write for you... But for the moment, my dick seems to be made of adamantium, & I need to do something about that.

    --M.B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. M.B.,

    It's all unlocked now, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep!

    As evidence by the lake I just made after reading this post & leaving my last comment.

    -- M.B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an oddly sweet and loving story. If the delayed sale of your house keeps producing stories like this, I'd have to agree with Spence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another massively intense episode Mr. Steed - left your readers almost as breathless and in need of more as young Spencer. These tales are a blogging highlight.

    Westie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous,

    Which part is odd, the fact that it's a sweet fisting story? Thank you for your compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Westie,

    I'm glad you're enjoying the Spencer posts. Part of me fears boring readers with my temporary monogamy, but you know, it's my life and I'm enjoying it right now.

    Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr Steed, there are times I think you could just as easily write about playing with your Fleshjack and it would result in nearly as many erections among the Breeder's Readers as does your regular breathtaking fare. I have no doubt that you could write on virtually any subject and do honor to your wordcraft.

    Because you capture and transmit your experiences with Spencer so vividly, there's little chance of boredom in reading about them. *You're* not bored, and thus you can't be boring writing about him and your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok - THIS I'm not so much jealous of. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, you (rightly) put me in my place when I said you should do something to stay with Spencer, but I think (hope) it's OK to say this:

    You and him, splitting up? It's a fucking tragedy. You're so beautiful together that you make fisting (which I ordinarily find extremely distasteful*) sound sweet and loving, and that's a first in my experience.
    ___
    * Not to say that it's evil or I object to it on principle, just that I don't do it or want to or enjoy depictions of it; it "squicks" me, to use a fetish community term.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to think that the readers who find fisting odd or "squick-y" or non-jealousy-inducing have neither fisted nor been fisted. As you exemplify, fisting is about intimacy and connection, as this post's title attests. Both come through beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  15. RedPhillip,

    Oh, I'm definitely not bored. I'm glad the passion translates on the page—thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tyler,

    Only because you haven't tried it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jnk,

    It is sad that some stories have to have an ending. We're on full agreement with that.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Throb,

    To be totally fair, I think people find certain acts scary and unimaginable for themselves. That it's tempting to call these things distasteful or perverse is unfortunate, but pretty common.

    It could be argued by a scat aficionado that pooping a turd into another guy's mouth is all about intimacy and connection, and I'm sure it could be written up beautifully, but I'm still going to find it kinda icky, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm up to three loads shot reading this. Don't think I'm done yet.

    --M.B.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wasn't judging those commenters who aren't into fisting—nor was I trying to proselytize or say it's for everyone. I'm simply saying that this post resonates more...deeply...for someone who has "been there, done that." I was complimenting the writer, not condemning the readers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mr. Steed, Wow! What an incredibly beautiful piece of prose. On the one hand, it makes me sad to think that your time with Spencer is so fleeting. But also, it thrills me that you and he are able to share such an incredibly beautiful and intimate sexual experience. I agree wholeheartedly with throb919, this post resonates very deeply with those of us who have experienced the incredible joy of fisting. My Daddy fists me for at least an hour one or more times a week, so I am completely in touch with what you two have experienced. I can imagine that it was mind blowingly good for Spencer and that the sense of connection between you was almost beyond words. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us your readers. I was very intrigued and surprised to find your post back when you fisted him the first time. It seems that very few people take the time to put into words the incredible sexual experience that is fisting. I am so happy for both of you, and I vote with Spencer, "I hope no one likes your house". Best regards, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jay,

    You're a sweetheart for all those kind words. You have a very lucky daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The art of bringing your partner to that sexual height. Spencer's desperate grip sustaining that high. The OED size collection of meaning behind a few sime words. Incredible. I have half a mind to handcuff you both together just so these stories never end.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loki,

    You're very kind to me. Thank you. Bring on the handcuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have not experienced fisting, but having read your stories of it and felt the connection through that reading it is something I hope to try. Which, for me, is an astounding statement!
    Yet, while that is the story's plot, it is not the real content. The real content, in fact, is the connection between you and Spencer. And your gift brings that connection into focus in the light of the love you share. How beautiful is that! Thank you for sharing it with me.
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete