Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thursday Morning Questions

I'll still be on the road today, arriving back in Michigan from my trip to visit my dad. Today I'll recap a few more questions I've received on formspring.me. My regular postings should resume tomorrow (unless I'm whipped). Thanks for bearing with me during my absence!

If you have any questions you'd like to ask, feel free to use the formspring.me widget on the right side of my page, or email me directly. I love talking to my readers. And fucking them.


For a hot fuck, how much is a bottom's skill and how much is anatomy?

A hot fuck requires two people (at minimum). The top's just as much responsible as the bottom for creating the heat and passion that results in a truly hot fuck.

That said, I've been with a few bottoms who have mad skills and crazy-hungry holes that always seem to get an extra load from my nuts that I didn't know I had in me. Skill definitely plays a part in that, and practice makes perfect. If anyone needs some practice....

What type of undies do you wear most often?

I go commando a lot.

When I wear undies, I tend to like square-cut trunks, or sometimes boxer briefs. My size is small, if you want to send me some!

If you replied to an ad such as on craigslist for an anonymous fuck and walked in but discovered you knew the bottom from work or elsewhere, what would you do?

This situation has happened to me with a teaching colleague. I fucked the hell out of him. At my previous job I ran into someone I worked with when I was at a bathhouse. I fucked the hell out of him and sucked his dick.

Where is the most public place you have fucked a guy or came close to being seen by others without trying?

In an old teaching job, I once got head from a guy who was sitting under my desk while my office door was wide open to the hallway and I pretended to work. Actual fucking, though? It'd probably be any of the restrooms or rest stops where I've hooked up with guys, or perhaps the dance floors of a couple of Canadian gay bars.

Besides the sex, what's the gayest thing about you?

My sorry weakness for Swedish and British pop music.

You may have answered something along these lines, but what are your feelings about using restraints during sex?

As long as I'm not required to own all manner of elaborate restraints, I'm all for them. I think it's sexy when a man hands his trust to me and lets me take away his freedoms.

I would like to find a bottom who will truss me up and then service me with his ass and mouth without me having any control, as well. That's about the one fantasy I've had that I've never tried.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like to control what goes in and out of your bottom's hole?

When I'm with a bottom, I like to have as much control as possible over his hole. I get to dictate what toys I use on him, when and how much dick he takes, and if other guys are present, whose dick he works on.

If I'm involved with a bottom and am apart from him, he gets to pick who's fucking him and who's not. In general, I like my boys to be slutty when they're away from me.

Having read Happy Hole (which was very hot to read, and well written), I noticed you debunked the myth that all fisters ... prefer to be call 'Sir' in the off hours. How about occasionally?

I cannot deny that a nicely-timed 'Sir' makes my dick swell.

A well-timed 'Dad' makes it swell and lengthen visibly, though.

What is the sickest thing you've done? ;)

Of the ones to which I'll admit on this forum, they'd have to include the time (alluded to in my blog) I met a guy into humiliation in a Sears public restroom, where I tied him to the stall toilet seat with his necktie, pissed on him, and left him to escape on his own. (He loved it. He wanted a repeat for years. Some inspired moments can never be matched again.)

The most disturbing person I had sex with was a preacher when I was young who liked to fuck me on his church's altar, complete with blasphemous talk. He liked me to shoot my loads in his Bible, too. I thought it was kind of eye-rolling silliness even in my teens, and found it a little weird that it was the only way he could get off.

8 comments:

  1. "on the dance floors of a couple of Canadian gay bars"

    I'm from Canada, eh.

    To which cities and bars have you been?

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. T.,

    There's very few bars in Toronto I haven't visited at one time or another over the last dozen years. Vancouver I've been to twice, but couldn't name the bars there if I tried.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been really enjoying your blog. I love the wildness of your exploits, and the bold way you write about them and yourself. Most posts riveted me with the vividness of detail and the excitement of what you were up to - but the one that really won me over was the one where you talke about going to visit your elderly dad, and described the place he lives. Your mock scorn sounded to me like genuine affection, and made me think your big dick is attached to a real heart. Very appealing combination. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark,

    You picked up on the weirdest detail there, but I cannot deny you're right. You have a lot of insight there, mister.

    I really appreciate the compliments, by the way. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to add one more comment. I can't get this Q and A out of my mind, it's so titillating:

    "If you replied to an ad such as on craigslist for an anonymous fuck and walked in but discovered you knew the bottom from work or elsewhere, what would you do?

    This situation has happened to me with a teaching colleague. I fucked the hell out of him."

    I would love to hear the whole story. How you took a potentially very awkward situation and just ran with it. Had you guys ever exchanged any sexual vibes before this? Was it more hot (or hot in a different way) because he was a colleague? And how about afterward, at school or faculty meetings etc., anything lingering...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mark,

    If as eloquent and thoughtful a man as you wants a longer story on that point, how can I deny you? I'll work on an answer for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wanna hear more priest stories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous, I don't think I have THAT many priest stories. Just, you know, a couple!

    ReplyDelete