Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday Morning Questions

Today's the day I'll be leaving my dad's place and returning home to Michigan. Since I'll be on the road all day today and tomorrow, I'll be answering some reader questions from formspring.me.


In your blog, are all the pics of you?

In one entry I took photographs of an issue of Honcho. I am not a magazine, nor am I any of the models who appear in its pages, in that one entry. All the other photos are of me, yes. I hope you like them.

What is your idea of great foreplay?

Let me tell you what my idea of bad foreplay is, first. Bad foreplay is when I arrive at a guy's place and all he wants to do is drop his pants and have me shove it in. I've done it before and I'll do it again, but I crave a little more intimacy than that.

I love to make out. I'm a great kisser. When I find a guy who kisses well and passionately, I'm in heaven. I am very much into guys who are into sucking and biting nipples, licking and sucking any part of my body, and who love to rim and (especially) get rimmed. My appetite for foreplay is never sated, even after fucking.

I really like a guy who'll touch me. My neck and back love the feel of soothing hands on them. Stroke me and I'll purr like a tomcat.

Do you shave down there? And do you like your dicks shaved, trimmed, or hairy?

I trim. I shave my balls when I remember and usually keep my bush cut fairly short. It's blond hair, so there never really looks like there's a lot down there anyway. (Except on my nuts. That gets pretty gnarly if I don't shave.)

I like a pair of hairy nuts plopped in my mouth. I also like to look on a nice smooth pair. I'm pretty easy, really.

I noticed that, of late (in your blog) that many of your hookups come self-lubed. Do you have a lube that works best for you?

What's up with the self-lubing, the last couple of weeks? Bottoms, it's exciting to find that you're so hot to be fucked that you've self-lubed, but not for guys like me who love to pig out and munch on a hole. Let me do the work of getting you primed!

I'm not picky about lubes, so long as it washes off easily, doesn't have a lingering perfumey smell, and isn't so viscous that it distracts from or interferes with the sex at hand. I haven't yet found a brand that's won my loyalty and devotion. If anyone wants to send samples my way, I'm fine with that. :)

True trivia: I've never bought any lube in my life. Every bottle I have (and I have a few big ones) has been left behind at my place by bottoms who either forgot it, or left it behind so it could be used at future meetings with me.

For a prospective bottom, do you prefer a shaved butt hole?

You know how some people, when they've met a total stranger for the first time, will remark when he walks away, "He really had the prettiest blue eyes?" I'm one of those people who doesn't notice eye color as a matter of course. I couldn't tell you what color were the eyes of any of my friends.

In a similar way, I don't really notice if a man has a hairy or shaved butt hole. I like 'em both. If the guy had hair long enough to braid hanging from his hole, I might not want to go face-diving down there, but I haven't encountered it yet. Thank god.

I am top. Borderline troll. What's your advice for me to get action in a bath house?

Everyone goes to the bathhouses to have fun. We're all there with the same goal. Getting sex once you're inside is about advertising your strengths. As a top, your strength would be a hard dick that's ready to be shoved in some hungry hole.

Show off the assets. You know how bottoms at the baths will turn the lights down low in their rooms and like there with their butt up in the air? You can do that too. Get a private room, turn the lights down, open the door so that some of the light from the hallway shines in, and sit there with your dick in that light. Get it hard. Stroke it. When men pass, it'll be the first thing they see. You'll get some horny guys wanting dick in no time.

Show it off in the steamroom. If the baths have a dark room or gloryhole, take it there. My personal style is to let the cocksuckers and bottoms come to me, rather than to chase them

Nothing puts guys off in the baths more than the notion they're being stalked. If you find an attractive guy and he doesn't seem interested, don't follow him around and hope he'll change his mind. You'll probably drive him into hiding. Be cool, and laid-back, and the sex will happen.

Have you seen 1000 load fuck? It's an ultimate cum fantasy of mine! Ever though about mailing one of your lucky fans a vial of your seed?

Yes, I have that movie--one of my favorites in the last year, in fact. I've sent guys articles of clothing coated with my seed before, but never a vial of it.

Why stop at one lucky fan, though?

No comments:

Post a Comment