Monday, October 18, 2010

In Five Words or Less

“Five words or less.” Steely-soft are his words. Twilight shrouds us. In the shadows he stands. I shift to one side.”Tell me. Five words or less. Why you want my ass.”

I say nothing. No need. Cocky bastard. Smells good, though. Like vanilla, and citrus. Soap, and a good scrub. My head tilts. My mouth meets his neck. Stubble rakes his skin. He gasps, resistance breaking.

I liked his face. Online, he’d seemed fresh. Unbroken. Maybe even naive. Corruptible, a little. Broad shoulders, muscular chest. Blond—the natural kind. Smooth and shaven. Tall. Lean. Blue-eyed. Definitely young. A surfer boy. A suburban skater rat, maybe. In person, he was nervous. Trembling, a little. Determined not to show it. I tell by his eyes. How wide they were. His lips, tight, part again. “So tell me. In five words or less.”

So cute. He thinks he’s in control.

I’m way ahead of him. My fingers nip his buttons. They part, then give way. His shirt escapes his shoulders. It brushes the floor. Fingers on skin, stroking, slowly. His back. His neck. His sensitive sides. Gooseflesh bursts beneath them. Like flowers, those bumps swell. They bloom in long trails. My fingertips travel further. Pause. His pants, unbuttoned, fall. He’s helpless to protest.

Right hand cups his ass. I pull him forward. He wants this. Needs to be commanded. Left hand pulls his head. Our lips meet. We kiss. Slowly. His lips are full. Wet. They taste sweet, like candy. Perhaps mints in the car. The flavor lingers between us. He’s hungry. He wants more. I can tell. My tongue enters him. His muscles relax. Slowly. Bit by bit. He gives in. Takes what he wants.

I tweak his nipples. He gasps. He’s not used to that. Once again I twist them. Firm, but not vicious. He keeps kissing me. Whimpers, a little. Like a puppy.

Hell, he is a puppy.

I still haven’t spoken. He hasn’t asked more. Over the bed he goes. On his knees. Butt up. It’s a beauty. Astonishing, even. An exercise in perfect geometry. “Oh god,” he whispers. Is it prayer? Or a more earthly plea? Or is it my mouth? It still laps away. Long, languorous licks. My tongue teases him. Relaxes him. Opens him. He still smells fresh. Still soapy. Still corruptible.

I take my time. There’s no rush. No place to go. No where to be. Only here, and now. Licking at him, cheeks parted. Those smooth, round globes. All mine. I know it now. I think he does, too. I could plunder him. Or keep it sweet. My choice.

I choose plunder. I slap his ass, hard. The sound slices the night.

His back arches. His handsome head flies back. That pretty mouth gapes. It’s involuntary now. He’s all reaction. Reduced to instinct, and heat. Nothing else is left. Not for him, anyway. He shudders. I’ve bitten his cheeks. Over and over I nibble. I might leave marks. He won’t see them. It doesn’t matter, anyway. He wants it. He wants more, too. That’s what his breathing means. It’s shallow, and quick. The pants of an animal.

My dick is hard. Cement solid. No give to it. A steel rod, for fucking. I spit. Wrap my palm and stroke. Now it’s wet. And ready—so ready.

I give him his words. Five of them. No more, no less. Right into his ear, whispered. “Because you want it, fucker.”

His head drops. Hangs low. That’s what he gets. Cocky bastard.

And then I enter.

33 comments:

  1. Fuck! So HOT! My hole is trembling and cock hard just reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VRPB,

    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breeder,

    You have been inspiring me to go back and look at the long road of coming out when I have been reading your older post. It is helping me in several ways: stimulating my memory, encouraging me to return to writing, and the healing process of being closeted for so long.

    Thank you for being you and sharing your personal life with all of your readers.

    VRPB

    ReplyDelete
  4. VRPB,

    Damn. I'm really touched. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been reading the first novel of my would-be-writer-friend. Great ideas, some chaotic technique. I wish I could send her the link to this post and just say, "Now THIS is writing!" She knows I'm gay...should I?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ojo,

    One of the things about writing is that it takes a lot of it to become a good writer. A first novel usually isn't going to be all that great, as a consequence. But it's a stepping stone to bigger and better things, and should be seen in that light.

    Even good writers keep challenging themselves with literary exercises, and that's pretty much what this is, Ojo--just a challenge, inspired by the guy's demand of me--to write an entire entry using sentences of five words or less. I like to keep myself nimble.

    Whether or not you forward it on would depend entirely on your friend's attitude to smut. And your attitude to her knowing you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want it, too! I don't need any words. You know I'm a slut. Please give it to me...

    Great job,Daddy.This is totally Hemingway worthy! It's so sexy!! Can I do you now?

    William

    ReplyDelete
  8. William,

    It's all yours. Come and get it. Anytime you want. Now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should have read this before I had my morning wank....oh well, two times before work, not a problem ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rob,
    You have shown again your creative talents, always trying new experiments. Just like you, seeking freshness. Just like you, taking risks. Just like you, approaching minimalism. Like you, soft and hard. Like you, with five words. Tender, rough, soulful, orgasmic, restless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. David,

    Only two? I must be losing my touch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jayson,

    I'm just playing around, but thanks sincerely.

    I think my readers are probably grateful the guy didn't say to me something like, "Tell me in haiku why you want my ass."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Or he could have opened the interview with: "Tell me in a periodic sentence, no matter how long it may prove to be & one worthy of Samuel Johnson or Edward Gibbon or any of the best of the XVIIIème siècle. Why you want my ass." You would have been fully capable, I have no doubt, so to tell him & to deliver on his request. Stunningly good writing, as always, & thank you for sharing it & the fun of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. as always, your writing moves me... this one left me a little warm, and a little breathless... thank you for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh now I'm curious! tell me in haiku why you want my ass. Please.

    Cheers

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmmm.... so hot written... by the time you wrote: "My dick is hard. Cement solid. No give to it. A steel rod, for fucking. I spit. Wrap my palm and stroke. Now it’s wet. And ready—so ready".... I hadn't scrolled down yet, and already shot my bed-time-cumshot! :-p And then the story ended so abruptly, but in my dreams now, I will dream of the scene and pretend that I am the one you call 'fucker' and break in... ;-)
    Sweet sexy dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Tell me in haiku why you want my ass."

    Spit-on-the-keyboard worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Art makes light of artifice;

    The Breeder surely knows.

    Art is more than artifice,

    As well this effort shows.

    “Artfulness? I see thee twice.”


    A non i cus II

    ReplyDelete
  19. CORRECTION:

    Art makes light of artifice;

    A Breeder surely knows.

    Art is more than artifice,

    As well this effort shows.

    “Artfulness? I see thee twice.”

    A non i cus II

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your hole's longing calls
    to me. My cock aimed at heat...
    You want it, right, boy?

    ReplyDelete
  21. pretty impressive, Red.

    Cheers,

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  22. The truth always manages to wrestle men back into their rightful positions.

    Which "came" first: the hungry ass or the stud who seeds it.

    Like at the gloryholes. Men aren't seeding any butthole which didn't happen to find a hole up to which to unpucker itself, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Richard,

    As always, I'm glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Esteban,

    Oh, if only I could be given that opportunity. I wouldn't squander it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. JFBreak,

    Not to mention unreadable.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jamie and RedPhillip,

    I couldn't attempt to outdo Red's haiku. It'd surely work on me.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mr. GHJ,

    I think the hungry hole came first. The seeding only seems to hush them up for a few minutes. If that.

    ReplyDelete
  28. O Rob:

    As is said: "Fuckin' A!" (times seven).

    Anonicus

    ReplyDelete
  29. I got so rock hard reading this....

    And it took me a couple reads-through to realize my brain substituted "need" for "want." Of course, it works so well either way.

    The haiku are a wonderful extra touch :)

    --MassBear

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your exercises are our pleasure. It may be something to keep you on your writing toes, but it keeps us hard and stroking.
    And there's an idea for a posting: Breeder's readers haiku! Gives you a break and could be a fun time.
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete