Monday, May 10, 2010

Losing My Mojo

I don't know what's been up this last week. I haven't had either a chance to play, or a partner to play with, since Scruffy last Monday. That's a whole week without fucking, people. That's like, the equivalent of ten months in horndog years.

Sunday morning I woke up early with the knowledge that I had until noon to play around. Almost immediately I was hit up online by a twink who's been chasing me hard for the last month. He's had one of those fantasies in which he's blindfolded and waiting ass-up in a dark room, and wanted me to come in and find him and take care of his young butt; the problem we've had was of finding a time we were both free. Yesterday seemed to be that time. He was horny and ready, he told me. I could leave my place at eight and be there at eight-thirty. Awesome, dude, he replied. Call or text me and I'll give you directions. Then he signed out.

I texted, and got into the shower. When I got out, there was no response. I called. No response. He'd signed off his profile, on the website where we'd connected. I knew I had the phone number right, because he'd given it to me before.

So after an hour I wrote the little fucker off. I'd already lined up another guy who seemed eager to meet, a hairy, beefy stud of a man who lived across town and sported a body covered with ink—something I find very sexy. I liked the fact that his chat was direct and to-the-point, and that we went from greeting each other to him inviting me over to fuck him within the space of a couple of minutes. I gave him my phone number. I'm going to log out and hop in the shower, he told me. I'll call you with directions when I get out.


Great, I messaged back. He logged out. And of course I never heard from the guy again.

By the time I manage to arrange a third hookup, even I wasn't expecting the guy to show. After waiting about forty-five minutes from the point he said he was out the door, I realized he wasn't going to.

I don't know what led to my bad luck, yesterday. Maybe it was Mother's Day. Maybe it was the cold weather, or the state of the moon. Maybe I just had the stink of bad sexual mojo about me. I whacked off, and then spent from noon until midnight away from the house, without a computer.

Which is really my long-winded way of saying that I didn't get a chance to write an entry for today. I hereby hope that in recompense, you, the readers, will accept from me, the blogger, these two photos of my goofy grin:

(An image has been removed to comply with Blogger's
draconian new censorship policies: 2/26/15)

(An image has been removed to comply with Blogger's
draconian new censorship policies: 2/26/15)

And that maybe one of you will sex me up today. For real. Ten months! (In horndog years!)

10 comments:

  1. those guys are just..... CRAZY!

    and that load looks DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evan, thanks! (And it was delicious.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, guy. But even when I have chatted online this is usually the response I get from people, or by the time we are both supposed to log out and start getting reading, the other guy is already taking a raincheck. I mean, really, we're MEN! I thought we were always supposed to be ready at a drop of a hat.

    This is also why I like the tried and true kinds of cruising - adult bookstores, gyms, certain restroom areas of campus - however, the sadness is most of these don't exist anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writer,

    The immediacy of cruising is its most positive aspect. You see someone, you grab them, you do it. Sadly, it is either dangerous, or on the border of extinction.

    I'd rather have an upfront 'I'm busy now,' or even 'You're not my type' than a no-show. It's that kind of shit that makes me double- or even triple-book tricks when I know I have some time available, knowing that two or even all three of them will flake out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Alas, dear Breeder, the fault is in our stars". Oops, I better stop quoting the Bard to someone who has a grad degree in literature.

    I predict your mojo will return this week, and you will breed your seed deep into several bottoms. How is that for a fortune cookie?

    Alas, distance prevents me from offering up my own more than willing butt.

    I read your Sunday Q&A post too. I like all your favorite fucking positions. Getting drilled deep by you while in a sling sounds particularly hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bob,

    I like your fortune cookies. They come true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suspect your particular mojo has to be measured on a special one-of-a-kind scale.

    And - thank you for this post. It's actually comforting. I tend to take it very personally when hookups mysteriously vanish. But if it happens to you, clearly it's all just part of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mark, I know you've had your own Craigslist woes. At this point I really shouldn't be surprised when guys use the relative anonymity of the internet to opt out of basic human courtesies, but I really am astonished, every single time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear your mojo has taken a short vacation but once it returns all refreshed and relaxed, you'll get a new crop of guys willing to bend over backwards for you.

    And I'd like to add, you have a great smile. I wish I had been there to lick up that hot cum.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Gloryhole Fan, it's back. I figured it would be. And thanks for the compliment on my smile. It make me grin, and that's a great way to start the morning.

    ReplyDelete