Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Morning Questions: Hot Butter Edition

My weekend is pretty full. Since I'm probably going to be enlisted into gardening and other household duties, here are a few more responses to your endlessly interesting questions at formspring.me.

Do you have questions? Feel free to ask them!


Re hetero couples and play - have you gotten into the cuckold scene at all? As a top & a breeder you'd make an ideal "bull."

When I get to play with married couples or couples that live together, it's usually in one of two scenarios. In the more common one, I'm brought in by the wife to fuck and and humiliate the husband while she watches. In the other, I'm brought in to fuck the wife and show the husband how a real big-dicked man gets the job done. There's usually an element of humiliation in the latter scenario as well, as the cuckolded husband is supposedly being shamed in his lack of proper love-making skills.


I've got this bottom who's turning into a regular and he wants me to be more verbal. Do you think he means more poetical or more demeaning?

It'd be awesome if he meant more poetical. That would be a challenge for anyone, pumping out a properly-scanning Petrarchan sonnet while maintaining a steady fuck rhythm. Very Shakespeare-in-Love-y.

He means more demeaning. Toss in some shit about how good his ass feels and what a good boy he is for taking you. Ask at regular intervals whether he thinks he deserves your dick inside him.Throw in some nasty observations about what a hot li'l fuckin' slut he is, and you've got it made.


With the variety of creative experiences that you've had, have you ever had a "massage scene" type experience?

I would almost rather be touched and massaged than have sex.

Almost.

One of the best nights of my life was when a man undressed me, offered me a choice of massage oils, and then proceeded to give me a two-hour, thorough rubdown, from head to foot. The evening ended not with me getting a happy ending, but with him fucking my mouth and feeding me one of the largest spermloads it has been my pleasure to get.

The tactile pleasures of man-to-man contact are the best parts, for me.


Someone may have already asked, but how "big" are you?

I am six feet and three inches tall, one hundred and sixty-ish pounds, and have size eleven feet.

My dick is eight inches long by five and a half inches around. That would be eight real inches, not internet inches. Damn you, internet liars who use 'eight inches' as a default to describe your five-and-a-half-inch-stubby-dick! You make those of us with eight inches have to reassure people we're not fibbing, all the time!


what's ur stats?

I'm 46, six feet and three inches tall, 160 pounds, size eleven shoe, size thirty waist, a size 14 neck, and I wear a 40R coat. Maybe a 38. It depends on how it's cut.

I have 2 1/2 degrees and a mortgage. Oh, and my dick is eight inches by five and a half around, cut.


What does it take to really piss you off?

Someone being condescending to me is usually the one thing that will fire my jets. I'm not much of a confrontational person who blows up and yells, however. I do the deep-freeze, you're-dead-to-me thing quite well.


Do you prefer to have an orgy or a smaller group or even one on one?

I enjoy all sizes of groups, but I think my most enjoyable and intense experiences are those that are one on one.


If a guy begs you to fuck him, but then asks you to wear a condom, how do you respond?

With selective deafness.

I'm pretty upfront about how I fuck. I do so because when the clothes come off, I'm not looking for lectures or resistance or because I want to try to wear a guy down. I don't want to have to resort to stealth tactics. I throw out my preferences and expectations and let my pool of bottoms select itself.

There's a certain breed of guy, though, who has a lot of mental energy invested in thinking of himself as 'the good boy.' That is, the kind of guy who might be attracted to the grittier and darker side of sex, but who would never go through with anything really dirrrrty. He might sleep around, but he recoils at the idea he might be a slut. Being a slut is what bad boys do. He might solicit sex from an upfront bareback top, but he still feels it's the good boy's duty, at the very last moment, even when he knows what he's signed up for, to say something like, "Maybe we should be doing this with a condom."

That's when I smile, develop selective deafness, kiss the guy, sweet-talk him, make him feel comfortable, and proceed to slide in raw.

The good boy is relieved of responsibility. In his head, he can still think of himself as a good boy; he asked for a condom the way good boys are supposed to. The top gets to bareback. The bottom gets raw dick the way he craved and agreed to before he showed up, but can't bring himself to ask for aloud. Both parties get what they want.

None of them protest or resist. And I've never not been thanked after.


Your selective deafness answer REALLY described me. Does that annoy you when you have to put in that extra effort?

I'm glad to see someone recognized what I'm talking about. No, I'm not annoyed by the extra effort. I very much enjoy helping someone overcome their internal resistances to meet their true desires.

Besides, I'm a great sweet-talker.


On average, what's the time from door-closes-behind-him to your-cock-is-in-him?

If it's a one-on-one in which I intend to enjoy foreplay, the average is probably about forty minutes. If it's a simple fuck or if a guy is waiting for me in the dark with his ass in the air, less than five minutes.


If you had all the time in the world... Bath or Shower?

Bath. That's why I like my hot tub. Scratch that. Let's just make the answer 'hot tub.'


What's the most unusual lube you've ever been required to use?

Hot butter. It did nothing for me.

14 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right about the "good boy" type of guy. When I meet a guy who wants to fuck raw, I usually try to suggest wearing a condom. However, it is more a formality to ease my guilt before getting what I really want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lrd1rocha,

    To my answer to that question I expect to receive more shocked and incredulous responses, but they've all, to a one, been a kind of sheepish confession that I'm right.

    It's a shame we have to feel guilty about getting what we want, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are right.

    I can't blame your bottoms for thanking you after you are done. I would do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lrd1rocha,

    You're so cute that I'd love a chance to test that out with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fit perfectly into that 'good boy' model. A little bit too perfectly, in fact. A few years back I met up with this teacher from a school near where I lived. He was late 50s (I was 20), butch, hairy, bald, goatee, graying, very nice and very thick cock (size unknown, really, I'd say 6 but he related to me during one such altercation that the "full 7 are in there boy"), and a penchant for nipple play I was unaccustomed to (and now love). He was only the second guy I'd been with, the first being on a family vacation with a 59 year old Italian guy who was a fan-fucking-tastic top; in other words, I was pretty green.

    So he lets slip as an aside that he can't stay hard with condoms on. I'm thinking, this guy is a normal teacher from a local high school, super decent-seeming. So I went for it, him on his back, I got up on it. It hurt like a motherfucker, but I sucked it up. Noble, right?

    He didn't cum in my ass that time but has since, and is to this day a great lay. I remember that first time, when he got around to fucking me while I was on my back, my legs were shaking with a ferocity that could compete with Michael J. Fox. I nearly hit his ceiling when I came, too.

    Another guy, bearish, late forties, very nice cock, we'd fooled around for a couple hours, I was on my back, he was eating me out, and he starts fucking me. I didn't say anything, precisely because of the reasons you mentioned. He didn't cum in my ass though, he pulled out right before and came on my chest right after I'd cum. Which I was fine with. I brought it up afterwards to assuage my 'good boy' conscience. He reassured me that he was negative.

    Another late 40s guy I've been with recently, we screwed around a couple times but one time I just went with it and started fucking him, didn't grab a condom, because I'm uncut, they're super duper annoying, and I don't ordinarily top - it was only the second time I'd done it. I fuck him for a while, which was okay, but I'm definitely not much of a top. I pull out and cum on his cock, and we flip positions and he starts fucking me raw and gets close. He asks me where I want him to cum, and I give him that sly, good ole boy, "Anywhere you want." To which he coyly replies, "In your ass?" Prompting my prudent-good-boy response, "If you think that's safe." He did.

    I'm probably not going to be getting fucked for a while, though, because I had a little bit of a scare a month ago - I got an STD from the last top I mentioned, freaked out for a few days, got tested, and fortunately found that it was only gonorrhea. So sex is kind of scary to me right now, I guess.

    Fortunately, I have the internet to allow me to live vicariously from my agoraphobic nesting ground.

    Hopefully this overly long comment will serve as an entertaining distraction ;).

    ReplyDelete
  6. J.,

    I think your long comment earned you a spot in the Erotic Comment Hall of Fame. Damn. I envy those first two guys. Not so much the third, with the gonorrhea and all.

    Come visit me sometime. I'll fuck the good boy out of ya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as you are up front with what you want, your approach at the final moment seems fine. I don't think your response is outrageous at all.

    I'm up front about what I want. I don't get fucked without a condom and I'm clear from well in the beginning. I suspect I get some of the self-selection thing too--only tops who are willing to fuck that way. But every now and then that doesn't work, and then I sometimes get your selective deafness approach and it gets tricky. Just respect each other and be clear, and things should work out fine even if what works out early is that we aren't going to be fucking after all.

    It is the hidden agendas on both sides that turn things ugly. (Which is why I really respect people like you for being up front.)

    (And I give one of the best head rubs around. I can do that right after you fuck someone else silly... )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, thanks, glad you appreciated it. Unfortunately I live pretty far away, though perhaps our paths will cross one day. Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saab,

    I'm always clear up front. I think the self-selection thing works well with me. I agree about the hidden agendas--they muddy the waters and leave everyone dissatisfied in the end.

    As for the head rub, I'd take you up on that. Or we don't have to have buttsex at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grrrrr, that would be very hot. I always like both pre and post sex head rubbing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saab,

    I have all-over body orgasms from a good head rub. Like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm, then it would be interesting to see what you would get from my other world class specialty, flogging. But that might be too kink for you. (Please be warned, there are lots of really bad floggers out there)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saab, I've actually enjoyed flogging in the past. That's an interesting combo, though.

    I'm not sure there is anything that's too kinky for me, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. As you say, be up front and honest. It's the hidden agenda, dishonesty that fucks it up (obvious pun intended). I'm hopeful of getting your loads in a couple of my holes.
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete