Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sexual Superhero

I have a superpower. A sexual superpower, if you will.

It’s one of those abilities of which gay men only dream. What could it be, you wonder? Is it the talent to turn any guy I see into my hapless sexual thrall? Well, no. I do that, but it’s just a fortunate side-effect. Is it a prostate-stimulating eye beam that, when I use my x-ray vision to probe deep into men’s bowels, instantly gives them the orgasm of a lifetime? Maybe, but no. Is it a super-cold blast of air that, when I exhale, transforms mens’ clothing to brittle dust that crumbles into nothing?

Jeez, no. But you’re warmer. My superpower is as follows: I have an uncanny ability to make men remove their shirts in public places, like bars.

Oh, don’t scoff. You know you’ve wished you could do it. It’s really a combination of my low-key personality, subtle flattery, and an unabashed Vulcan death grip on the guy’s vanity. Ten minutes later, boom. The guy’s strutting around shirtless.

Yes, you may thank me.

I’ve gotten all kinds of guys shirtless in the past. Pretty twinky boys? A few of them are shy, but a couple of kind words and they’ll take off their Hollister drag to show off their hairless chests. Leathermen? No challenge at all. They’re itching to get those T-shirts off and strut their stuff. Ordinary joes? They’re often the biggest challenge. Still, given a little time, sufficient ego-boosting, and enough alcoholic lubrication, soon enough they’re yanking off those neckties and sweaters and shirts and having themselves a good old time.

But if you really want to know how far my superpowers extend, I offer the case of Heroes. Remember Heroes, the NBC show about ordinary people with (ironically) superpowers? The show that was good for a season and then got so rotten, so quickly, that I stopped watching after its second year? In its first few months, NBC was apparently so nervous about the program that it asked me to participate in a survey-based focus group. My first very lengthy questionnaire offered a lot of space to provide free-form answers, and in every one I offered the same sage advice: Your male leads need to take off their shirts more often. We want to see more gratuitous manflesh.

I could tell the producers were responding when Adrian Pasdar stood around shirtless for a couple of scenes, a few weeks later. Come on, I wrote on the next questionnaire. Stop being a tease. Make all the boys take it off! NBC caved. First Milo Ventimiglia appeared bare-chested, then Pasdar started shucking his top whenever the camera was on him. (It was almost as if the camera’s mere presence dissolved his shirts.) Then the artist guy stood around without clothing for long, beautifully-lit moments. All the guys were lounging around in the buff as much as possible for no apparent or justifiable reason whatsoever. For a brief spell, under my expert direction, the show became a living Abercrombie and Fitch catalogue, but I liked it like that.

Then Heroes stopped sending me questionnaires. And see what happened?

Anyway, last night I went out to the local gay watering hole with friends, for a little while. One of them is horribly, perpetually single and not happy about it. We were sitting at a table together when in walked a couple of guys. One was short and had the general build of a grizzled old bulldog; the other was younger, darker-haired, and an extremely attractive, muscled Latin. “Oh my god,” said my friend, as his jaw hit the ground over the younger guy. “He’s so gorgeous. I want him. I want him to fuck me. He has to fuck me. I want him.”

I raised my eyebrows slightly. “That won’t be happening.”

My friend seemed outraged. “You are a bitch. Are you saying that I’m not good enough for him?”

“No,” I replied, not getting ruffled by the insult. “Go talk to him if you want. His name is Jorge. That’s his boyfriend with him, but if you don’t mind that, go for it.”

“You know his name?” asked my friend. “How do you know his name?” Again, I raised my eyebrows. “No, how do you know his name? Do you know him? How do you know his name? Where do you know him from? Do you really know him? Or are you just telling me you know him? How do you know his name?”

He was so much like a yapping chihuahua that I wanted to put my hands over my ears. “Do you really want me to say it?”

“Say what? How do you know him?”

“Fine,” I announced to the table of five. “I’ve banged him. Are you happy?”

To be honest, no, he didn’t seem very happy to hear that news at all. “Oh,” he said, deflating. Then, after a moment, “So that means he’s not a top?”

“Oh, he is very definitely not a top.” Everyone at my table laughed, save for my friend. Jorge had been one of the whoriest bottoms in my stable, a few years ago when he’d been younger, thinner, lived a half-mile away, and was being impaled on my dick twice a week.

“Well, fuck,” said my friend. He continued to be fascinated by Jorge, though, and kept staring at him. “Is he sexy naked?” he wanted to know. “I bet he’s really sexy naked. I bet he has a great chest. I bet he has a great body. You can tell he has a great body by looking at him. Yeah, I bet he has a really great chest and body. Does he have a great chest? I bet he has, like, this really sexy chest.” On and on he went, driving me to distraction.

“Will you shut up if I do you a favor?” I said at last. He blinked, not understanding. “Just watch.”

I cracked my superpower’s metaphorical knuckles, walked over to Jorge and his boyfriend, and laid my hands on their shoulders. Four minutes of small talk and laughter later, Jorge stood up on the lowest rungs of his bar stool, hooked his arms over his head, and yanked off his polo shirt. Then he showed off his chest to the entire bar, arms upraised in a victory stance. Several guys in the bar applauded. Jorge grinned shyly, then sat back down again to finish off his drink, still sans shirt.

I strutted back to my table, where my friend was blinking. He looked as if he’d had a religious epiphany, though in his case it would’ve been the image of Jesus imprinted in the piss stains of a jock strap. “Satisfied?” I asked. “That’s how it’s done. You’re welcome.”

He simply goggled.

27 comments:

  1. Aren't we a cocky sun of a gun? :)

    Love your blog, look forward to reading it every day. Funny, sensitive, touching, and fucking sexy. I laughed, I cried, I came. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,

    I can be a little cocky, in the name of good clean fun. :-)

    Thanks for the compliments--that really got my day started right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob,

    I'm glad you enjoyed the humor of it. Enjoy your weekend, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than just a super power, it's a public (pubic?) service. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Richard,

    EXACTLY. I knew you'd see it my way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I laughed so loud, the dog looked up at me in bewilderment. It's your Everyman attitude (at least as I see it) that's so attractive in the stories (and, I speculate, in real life).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rawhidetreat,

    I am a mischievous kid at heart, a lot of the times. I'm glad I made you laugh this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i LOVE you! Could you start working on your "drop the pants" superpower? My dream is to see a college football game with both teams running around sans pants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work, my friend. I was also sad about Heroes--and definitely wanted to see more of both Milo Ventimiglia and Zachary Quinto without shirts. Adrian Pasdar. . .not so much. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imma need you to come up to Chicago... The muscleheads would make some great entertainment...

    the Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ..."the image of Jesus imprinted in the piss stains of a jock strap"...
    GENIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So--slightly off subject, but.....

    I keep watching that counter to the right zoom up and up--87,008 as I post this. I hope you are thinking of a special post--something "big"--to celebrate when you hit the 100,000 mark....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Somewhat off subject, but since you have such powers, I'd like to ask for some advice...

    Last week I was in the bathroom at a family theater. This hot dad (literally a dad with kids in his 30's), so I was at the urinal and I looked over and I saw he had this beautiful thick cock with a big plump head that sticks out beyond his cock shaft.

    Well I'm also a dad (you know with kids married to woman - but love the men). I did nothing except zip up and leave the bathroom.

    So what would you have done if you wanted to see more of his cock and find out if he was interested too?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Evan,

    I love you too. I should see what I can do about expanding the range of my superpowers. But I promise to use the forces of clothes-shucking only for good, and never for evil.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rob,

    I'm totally with you about Milo needing to remove his shirt more often. The combination of that smooth body and that floppy hair always did me in.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Doctor (who?),

    Next time I'm in Chicago, we'll make a night of it. Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous, does this mean you're going to start pissing up some jocks? I'll inspect them for my religious epiphany.

    ReplyDelete
  18. FelchingPisser,

    I hadn't thought of what to do for the 100,000th hit celebration. Any suggestions? I've probably got about a week and a half to think of something.

    I'm proud to say that's 100,000 of what count as unique visitors, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jockluvr,

    There's probably only one kind of theater where you want to be getting down with another daddy, and that's the kind in which you're pumping quarters into the machine and being careful not to touch the floors and walls.

    I wouldn't have been averse to flashing a little in your shoes, if the traffic was low and I was sure he was looking. I would've just lingered a little longer than normal and gotten hard and pulled back a little so it was visible, if he was trying to look. But that's about as far as I would've taken it, save for maybe a phone number exchange if you were comfortable with it, and he responded in kind.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I must say, what you've shown of your face has me more riled up than anything else...the smile, the lips (are you a major kisser?), the scuffy beard, the beard with a big wad on it that's just asking to be sucked out...but now with this post, why don't you use your super powers on yourself and show off that chest?

    Seph

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seph,

    Yikes, nobody wants to see my pale-as-lard chest! I'm flattered, though.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww stud...I live in the land of 10,000 pasty men.

    My favorite is the barista two blocks away. A fine specimen of a tall, lanky, scruffy-as-fuck, ginger Swede. He's always stretching and drumming on his tum. Doesn't he know what that does to people? Yeah, I bet he does.

    I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Oh wait, that means that your super powers are working on me.

    Seph

    ReplyDelete
  23. Seph, that drumming on his tum would turn me into a sexual predator. Yeah, I bet he does know exactly what he's doing to people. Jeez.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hero? Y'know, I was just sayin'...!

    The cape becomes you. (I'm trying really hard to stay on the high road and not talk about the tights and where your real superpower may lie. Or lay.)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your sense of humor is as well-tuned as your ability to reduce a bottom to a quivering pile of cum-soaked flesh! I *loved* this post!
    As much as I'm loving all the raunch, the day-in-the-life posts are outstanding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. And you are soooo wrong about your chest! I am craving a view of that, too. Not to mention your back(side)...
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete