Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Darren: Virgin

His legs, hairless and pale, seem almost blue in the darkness of my bedroom. They match the color of my shoulders, upon which they rest softly. The light of the full moon, as it reflects from the roof beyond, shifted every hue into something softer and unearthly. The two of us were the faintest of wisps in some world beyond our own, revenants merging in the darkness.

“Are you ready?” I whisper.

Our faces are mere inches apart. The young man lies on his back in the most vulnerable position he’s ever assumed in his life, I suspect. He looks me in the eyes and nods. “Do it, dude.”

He smells of soap and the traces of some scent applied probably that morning and long forgotten. I help him tilt his hips so that they rise in the air to meet the angle of my slick, lubed cock. Then I press the head against his hole. I feel burning, where flesh meets flesh.

On The Amazing Race, one of my favorite shows for years now, the producers always come up with some pithy means of explaining the relationship between the pairs competing for the grand prize. They’ll be listed as Brothers or Married Couple, or Firemen or Home Shopping Hosts. When things are on the skids, they’ll be identified as Estranged Couple. A few years back there was one team of young Christian things who, notoriously, whenever they appeared on screen every show, would have the legend Millie & Chuck: Virgins prominently displayed below their faces.

And every time it happened I thought to myself, Ouch. If they wanted to remain virgins, that’s none of my concern (although they were a little snappy and on edge the entire race). But it seemed such an embarrassing thing to hang one’s reputation on for an entire TV season.

When this boy had walked through my front door that night, however, and I’d first seen his sweet, narrow face with its sprinkling of baby fuzz on his chin, his freckles, and his slender body hiding beneath falling layers of athletic clothing, all I could think was one thing. That boy should’ve arrived with a subtitle that read Darren: Virgin.

I’d asked him, of course. When we’d chatted online over the weekend, I’d asked if he had any experience. He was barely of age, after all. He assured me that oh yeah, he’d taken lots of dick before. Sure thing, dude. He loved having his hole used. In person, though, there was something that told me he was lying. He didn’t flinch when I came at him, or tremble at the touch of my hand. He wore the blank, determined face of someone doing something they wanted to get done with, though—like a doctor’s appointment or a root canal.

He’d twisted and moaned and even attempted to squirm away from my mouth as I’d rimmed him a few moments before, so intense were the sensations I produced in him, but my hands held him firm as I’d licked and sucked and dragged the prickles of my beard over that most sensitive and unopened of spots. He’d gasped when I’d worked some cold lube inside, but his moist hole had been relaxed enough to open for my index and middle finger. Now his eyes are still half-closed, but as I nudge my dick against him, his jaw juts out. He’s worried about what’s coming. “Do you want me to go slow?” I ask, already knowing the answer.

He takes too long to consider the question, as if he’s trying to think, so what would a non-virgin say? Finally he nods. “Sure,” he whispers. “Whatever you want.”

I smile to myself. Fine. We’ll play it like that, as if it’s me who needs to take it easy, because his ass might rip up my cock. Before he can tense up, I slip in the first two joints of my index finger, keeping his hole moist and open. Then I pull out, and replace it with the first two inches of my dick.

I’ve slipped in those and a third when suddenly he realizes what’s happening. His body had been reacting with pleasure, but his brain clamps down and stops me from going any further. “Sssh,” I tell him, whispering into his ear. His eyes are closed all the way, now. His jaw hangs all the way down. He’s gargling little animal noises at the back of his throat, guttural and barely audible. “It’s not going to hurt. Push out a little. Not hard. Just a little. Go on.” I apply a very little pressure with my dick that makes him yelp. His breathing is shallow and quick. “You can do this,” I tell him, barely breathing the words in his ear. “A couple more inches and it’s all yours.”

“I . . . want it,” Darren manages to grunt out. He’s biting his lower lip now. I can tell that he’s determined to live through it, even if he doesn’t enjoy it.

I’m a mean taskmaster, though. I’m going to insist he enjoy it, rather than limp away licking his wounds and know he’s endured.

Slowly, gradually, I go in inch by thick inch. I’m in no rush; I’m not getting softer. And in his position, he’s not going anywhere quickly. “You look so good,” I tell him. “You look so beautiful with my big dick inside you. You know that?”

His eyes open. In the dark, they’re hard and black, tiny domes of obsidian glinting in the reflected moonlight. “Really?” he asks.

I nod slowly so that he can see it. Not only see it, know that I mean it. “Oh yes, son,” I say. “You do indeed.”

It’s that word, son, that unlocks him. He relaxes completely, and in one go I slide the rest of the way in.

Before he can clench again, I grab his hand and pull it around, beneath where my balls hang. I make his fingers feel where my sac is resting against his butt cheeks. “You feel it?” I ask. “You’ve got it all. The rest is easy.” His mouth is already open, but it becomes even more slack. His breathing evens out and becomes deeper. He’s in awe, as his fingers travel around the circumference of my meat. “You’ve got it, son.”

“I can’t believe it,” he murmurs. His head lolls to the side. He’s overwhelmed by the enormity of it. Not just my dick, but what he’s doing with it. “I can’t believe. . . .”

Darren's voice trails off in the night. Instinct takes over, and he begins to roll his hips, enjoying it. Now that I’m in, and now that he’s hooked, I begin repositioning myself, turning both my body and his until we’re spooning. All the time I maintain the connection of rigid flesh between us. His legs instinctively fold, and I let mine curve behind them. My arms go around his narrow chest. My hands rub up and down his hairless skin as slowly, so very slowly, I start to grind against him.

Several minutes later, it’s over. A load leaks from his hole and onto the blanket. The night is quiet, with only the noise of the occasional car driving by down the road. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I ask into his ear.

“Tell you . . . ?”

“That you were a virgin.” He chuckles to himself a little at my question. “I asked you several times.” He seems almost ashamed at my chiding, mild as it is. “That was your first time getting fucked, wasn’t it?”

“I. . . .” He grapples with his words, trying to pull them out of the night. I hold him the entire time, pulling him against my warmth. “I didn’t want you not to like me,” he says at last, very quietly.

The words make him seem more naked than before.

I pull him even closer, and rest my face in the crook of his neck. “No chance of that, kiddo,” I tell him, making the words sound firmly in the night. It’s as if I hope the words rumbling in my chest will penetrate into his deepest core. “No chance of that.”

35 comments:

  1. Damn I love the way you write and how you tell a story. How could anyone possibly make yet another "Cherry Popping" story interesting and new...and yet you did it. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bull. I appreciate that compliment quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! If every virgin could be taken as you did this one.... It took me years to find someone I could trust that way. I also love your writing style. I write too much like I talk-and being a guy from the country, that ain't always so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CFLBarebacker,

    I think there'd be a lot of happier guys out there if they didn't have their virginities taken by some clumsy and desperate kid who didn't know what he was doing. There's something to be said for experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! You can read your bottoms so well and what they want and need. I know I need and want your cock and cum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. RAW,

    It's no fun when you just TELL me like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post leaves with a wonderful tender warmth that makes devirgination feel like the best and most precious gift you could give.

    The next question is, of course, did you shelter him with your warmth all night?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rob, you handled him so wonderfully and now another young man has been introduced to a pleasure that only remains a feared curiosity for so many men. You know when to be tough and when to be tender and this was such a fine fine initiation you gave that young man. I hope you two have some followup fun and he gets to really writhe around and go for it joyously next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Breeder, let me echo Black Bull - you are an incredible writer, it always astonishes me just how beautiful you manage to make your posts. -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ojo,

    Only for a couple of hours. He had to get up the next morning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jayson,

    That would be ideal. Having him enjoy it instead of enduring it is really the best gift a guy can give another, in that situation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dan,

    Thanks. I miss your blog, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, man—just beautiful! I wasn't sure if I was going to cry or cum. Or both. “You look so beautiful with my big dick inside you. You know that?” That did it. That made the decision for me. Got a mop...?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This very well might be my favorite post so far. I love seeing the tender side...brilliant;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Possibly one of the best i had read in your blog.

    anonymous tony

    ReplyDelete
  16. Once again you have described a moment that can be awkward and painful and made it what it should be. Your ability with the written word astounds me and your humanity comforts me. I am so glad I stumbled on this blog and look forward to each and every post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was a LOT like my first time being penetrated, tender, slow and easy, and then a couple of hours of being spooned after he bred me. It was beautiful and you made it a beautiful moment for that guy as well.

    Thank you for again reminding me of my first time.

    Craig

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darren is lucky to have you as his first.

    Thanks for another amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Seriously, what a lucky boy he was to have you for his first! Also, that was HOT.

    Did he cum while you were fucking him?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wish my first time had been with someone like you.

    Cheers

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Throb,

    A mop? You sure do cry a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  22. David,

    Thank you, sir. I really appreciate that remark.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous Tony,

    Thank you. I fear I keep raising the bar higher and higher, though.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Vancouver Steve,

    You're a nice guy for saying all those things about me. I hope I can live up to them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Craig,

    I'm glad you were so fortunate, your first time. I hope it put you on the right path!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Luv2suk,

    I love when you chime in. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jnk Nwst,

    He could've done a lot worse, I'm thinking. Thank you.

    He did cum. It was after I had, while I was still inside him. I think it was pretty intense for him, too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Jamie,

    We don't always get our choice of first times. Or sometimes our choices don't turn out as well as we hoped.

    I hope all your subsequent times have been good, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you sir for such interesting post.

    I am here to offer my greatest thanks for your blog posts-especially the most recent. There is a lot of effort put into them .

    This post remains one of my favorites. You have imbued a sense of great tenderness in your stories, especially this one . Tenderness that you only get from men. A sense of tenderness that I presume is tempered by the grace and wisdom of age (cf. this post, and the other about telling the youngster he has a lot going ahead of him).

    It would be easy to write such carnal subject matter with appalling descriptions that border on crudeness . To be mechanical . But you refrained yourself. You give the men in these stories a sense of vulnerability. A quality, that in this day and age, only captured images could sometimes adequately portrait.

    Brilliantly , you neglected to weave the stories into such sentimental pieces, thus avoiding making these stories trite or somewhat commercialized.

    Lest we forget, there is a a comedy in of all of these stories.A sense of humor, which I can never have enough of.The humor is beautifully crafted in such a way that the subject matter never seemed ridiculed, but made to look like the rest of us. And what joy to stumble onto these, after a long day slugging at work.

    I thank you for such an interesting read.

    Sha.
    NZ

    ReplyDelete
  30. My Dear Mr. Steed!

    What a lucky boy Darren is to have had you as his first. As many of the men above have said, I wish mine had been as compassionate. Not that it was horrible, just not something I looked forward to doing again.

    I've had a great sex life for a long time but reading your blog for the past few months has reignited the desire to explore being fucked. You've not only shown that there is great pleasure to be had but that there are men out there (like you) who are willing to take their time with a 'newbie' and make it a truly amazing experience. Thank you for that!

    I just need to find the right guy on the East Coast... Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  31. @ Kip, above...

    If you're patient and prepared to visit southeastern CT and/or Metro NYC, our host may be able too provide the service you seek. There are others of us already in New England willing to be useful. I _completely_ understand wanting to wait for Mr. Steed, however.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sha,

    I need you to write all my reviews in future. I'll feature them on the front of the book in big letters.

    Thank you for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Kip,

    I am flattered to have reignited that desire. That really honors me. Thank you.

    I hope you act on it and find yourself a considerate partner who'll accommodate your needs.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Walking with him to the doors, letting him step through and showing him how wondrous being a man loving another man can be. A teacher, mentor, guide, lover and care-taker. A beautiful soul, that's what you are.
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete
  35. Okay, a little perspective here. I've seen your fingers, in the pic above and elsewhere. You have long damn fingers. The length to the first 2 joints of your index finger is longer that a lot of the cocks I've sucked. And that ain't no lie. I'd gasp too.

    ReplyDelete