Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Morning Questions: Turkey Week Edition

It's been a quiet week for comments, readers. Almost too quiet. Are you all on vacation? Wishing you were on vacation? Stockpiling cranberries for the upcoming holiday? No matter. I'll be here all this week, hopefully fucking the out-of-towners and reporting back for your approbation.

As usual, I'll be rounding up answers to a few of the questions I've gotten this week via formspring.me, a site that you to ask questions of me in an anonymous (or not-so-anonymous) manner. Feel free to use it. I'll answer just about anything that's not creepy, abusive, or super-repetitive. Of course, you can always simply email me your questions as well.

That's right. I'm the Ms. Manners of bareback bloggers.


As a bottom I naturally LOVE dick. I love it in my ass, I love it in my mouth....I like it in both holes simultaneously. I'm a greedy fucker, what can I say?


As a top, do you find that you get the same "quality" fuck when a bottom is servicing multiple tops simultaneously as opposed to when he's solely focused on servicing your cock? Have you noticed if there is there any difference if the bottom's blindfolded? Do their other senses become more acute when they can't see? My gut tells me that I would be more focused while blindfolded and that I'd be a better lay if I'm focusing everything on the single cock that I'm servicing. I'm curious to hear from an experienced top though.
That's really an interesting question.

I'm going to answer it with a caveat--it all depends on the bottom in question of course.

But with a standard-issue enthusiastic bottom, no, I don't get as much good attention on my dick when the bottom is splitting it between me and another top. It's tough to establish a good rhythm unless I'm really in tune with the other top. I don't have quite as much control. And of course, there isn't as much of the bottom's attention focused on me.

However, the visual turn-on of watching the bottom sucking the other guys' dick (or whatever's going on) while I'm fucking makes up for that. So it's still fun!

I totally think that the other senses become more acute when sight is taken away from the equation—whether through a blindfold or a dark room or whatever. That's why I love dark room and anonymous fucks. They can be amazing.


Is there really good Mexican food in the Detroit area?
There's a large Mexican population here, so yes, there's a lot of good Mexican food. There's even a section of the city named Mexicantown in which there are several very good restaurants, a couple of Mexican bakeries, and a tamaleria that's my favorite.


When you first penetrate - do you drive all the way in to assert your control over the bottom, or take it slow?
I've done both, but generally I'll take it slow--especially if I don't know the guy and his capabilities.

If it's someone I've been with before and I know how much his ass can handle, I'll drive it on in.


What sight, sound or smell will instantly make your dick hard as a rock?
A guy assuming a submissive position in front of me--pants off, knees spread, head down, face concealed, ass up. Does it every time.

The wet sound of sex also gets me going quickly. If I hear a guy fucking a wet hole, the little squelching noises make me erect almost instantly.


Does spit really work as a lubricant or is there something symbolic about you spitting into your hand and rubbing your dick before plunging in? Or am I reading too much into it?
Spit's a good enough lubricant for fucking. Plus it's free and always close at hand.


If the ratio of bottoms to tops is as high as you think, does that mean there are a lot of guys stuck in relationships doing more topping than they'd like?
Yes, it absolutely means that. And it also means they're often cheating on their partners with me in order to get their asses fucked.


If someone reads one of your posts in their RSS reader without visiting your blog, do your stats show that? Or to give you a better picture of your visitors, should we click through to your blog?
My understanding is that RSS feeds (to which I'm addicted) have to suck down the information in order to present it to you. So yes, the stats reflect that. What they don't reflect would be the time spent on a particular page, but I don't really give a hoot about that.


How do you overcome the cock sensitivity after you've just cum in his ass, to just keep pounding away for the second and third?
Usually I slow down my thrusting to a gentle grinding motion, so that I'm not overstimulated. For me, the worst point of sensitivity is the top of my cockhead, and it lasts for about five to ten seconds after I've shot; if I switch the angle to avoid that spot for a little bit, I'm good to stay in for a while.


On your Stockroom.com sex toy wish list you have a number of anal toys. Are those for use on someone else, or would you like to use those on yourself?
I wish I had the nerve to use them on myself. I would be more likely to use them on a playmate.


To Mr. Steed, this is another random question, but I was wondering if there was a scent that is left on the bed after you have sex on it with another person other than your significant other. If there is, how do you hide it from your significant other.
I change the sheets, pretty simply. Or I lay something down on top of the bed that's easily removed once the fucking's done—like a blanket, or some towels.

5 comments:

  1. Hi--

    Love your site. Do you ever come to Chicago? I'm on BBRT as "funtoday"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funtoday,

    I do get to Chicago once in a while. I'll unlock my photos on BBRT for you in a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always luv the sunday q and a:)

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely more of a top when it comes to toys.

    Although the only toys I really like are inside other guys' pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As far as toys are concerned, don't you dare get up the nerve to use them on yourself! The last thing we bottoms need is yet another person wanting to be the fuckee, not the fucker! (Just being glib here; obviously, do whatever makes you feel as good as you possibly can. We'll deal with the consequences!)

    Cheers

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete