Thursday, November 18, 2010

Two Dicks, One Hole

Playing with my former gloryhole boy last Friday put me in a certain mood. I knew my own local friend with the home gloryhole tends to hang around on weekend afternoons, so every couple of hours after lunch Sunday I would pop onto Manhunt to see if he was hanging around. I got lucky around four-thirty when I saw his nickname, Urlipsmypole, listed in my friends list.

Need a mouth? I messaged him.

lol glad you asked...if you're feeling extra hungry I may be able to get a bud to join me :-), he wrote back.

I can handle two of you, I said.

He told me to hang on for a couple of minutes while he waited to see if his friend was available. I agreed, and mentally noted that the very next person to look at my profile on Manhunt would be his buddy. Surely enough, about three minutes later, I got a trackback on a profile local to the both of us. The guy was in his mid-thirties, had a decent dick and a thick thatch of hair surrounding it. None of his photos showed his face. I was fine with that.

A minute after that, the little green button next to his name had gone blank, indicating he was offline. He’s on the way over, said Urlipsmypole.

I’ll be there in ten, I told him.

It was four-fifty-five when I pulled around to the back of the guy’s house. His yard was neatly raked (more neatly than mine by a mile), and his steps decorated with pumpkins and gourds. I unlatched his back gate, tromped up the stairs, and let myself into the little mudroom. I was grateful for the space heater in the back corner. Cold as it was that afternoon, I’d put the car’s heat on high so that I wouldn’t arrive to his place with icy fingers. I undid my pants, reversed my baseball cap, and knelt down on the pillows tossed down before the gloryhole.

I’m not a hundred percent certain about this detail, but the hole seemed bigger this week. I remembered it as round and just big enough to admit the owner’s dick and balls. Sunday, though, it was a long, squared oval of approximately six inches by three—large enough to see all kinds of things through, for a change. As I put my mouth to the hole, I could see almost all of the guy’s kitchen, which was as immaculate and neat as his yard. I could also see all of the man himself from the neck down. He was naked. His dick was soft, but as he closed the distance between us and maneuvered it through the hole, it twitched. It twitched again when I reached out and pulled it into my mouth. Then it began to swell.

I sucked him to hardness quickly as my hands tickled at the sides of his nuts. He wasn’t yet pressed so tightly against the plywood partition that I couldn’t see behind him. The other man stood behind and slightly to the side, as if he was looking over Urlipsmypole’s shoulder. I recognized the dark pubes and the lower half of his body from the photos on Manhunt—so that was no surprised. The guest kept his wife-beater on as he stroked.

I’d gotten the gloryhole owner’s dick completely hard and dripping at the tip when he pulled out of my mouth and stepped to the side. The guest stepped forward to take his turn. His bush smelled of mingled soap and poppers. He was already rock-hard by the time he slid through, and his pre-cum tasted saltier than any I’ve had recently. When I wrapped my thumb and forefinger around his meat and let it follow the path of my lips, squeezing tightly, I could hear him gasp and moan on the other side of the partition.

He pulled out quickly, as if he was close; my buddy took his place. Urlipsmypole likes more of a buildup to his blow jobs. He likes them to start soft and sweet and then end up rough. While I played with my own dick, I sucked the owner with my mouth only, letting him set the pace and the depth. Without removing my mouth from his dick, I wet the fingers of my one free hand and let them brush behind his nuts with every thrust in and out. It drove him crazy. He pressed in closer against the wood, battering it with his hips as he ground further down my throat.

Then he pulled out, leaving my mouth empty and almost aching. The guest replaced him, shoving his thicker and shorter cock into my mouth. His fingers snaked through the hole and felt the scruff of my beard, the shape of my jaw, rubbed the underside of my chin. I wrapped my hand around his dick and swiveled it as I moved back and forth. It only took a few strokes before I heard him grunt, animal-like, from the other side. A moment later, he flooded my mouth with his load. I slowed down, then held still, so I could collect every drop. Only when he withdrew did I swallow the salty payload.

He said something to Urlipsmypole after he withdrew, but I couldn’t understand it. I think he was making an excuse to zip up and leave. My host didn’t really seem to care. He was too anxious to have his own dick sucked again. I went back to sucking with my mouth only, adding in a finger or two after a little of that. My fingers kept stroking the sides and back of his shaved scrotum, causing him to gasp loudly.

It wasn’t very long after that my host fed me his load. He always shoots very deeply in my throat, but I managed not to choke on the stuff. Once his dick throbbed a last time, I kept it in my mouth as I swallowed, then moved my hands down to my own stiff dick to give it some relief. My gloryhole buddy is always very good about letting me continue to suck on his dick as I get myself off. I held it there and savored the taste and the feel of it in my mouth as I jacked. Moments later, I grunted and bucked as I unloaded onto the floor.

“Good job,” I heard him say, as he withdrew.

“Thank you,” I managed to croak out. My hands fumbled for my zipper. I fastened myself up, revolved my baseball cap again, and headed out the door to my car.

I looked at my watch. It was five after five; I’d been there for all of ten minutes. For a moment I considered a breath mint, but in the end I drove home with the taste of two men’s sperm fresh in my mouth.

11 comments:

  1. Mr. Steed,

    Again, you have painted a picture so vivid with your words it's as if I was kneeling in your place and enjoying the pleasure of sucking cock and swallowing thick cum through the gloryhole.

    The way you notice small details like "His bush smelled of mingled soap and poppers." makes the experience all the more real for me.

    Thank you from the bottom of my lustful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading the story, I'm imagining myself laying on the floor, my head sharing those pillows with your knees, you feeding me as those guys feed you. The thought has got me feeling INCREDIBLY good tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great story. I need to jack off now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "None of his photos showed his face."

    Isn't that how it should be? I see glory hole ads that ask for face pics, and I'm like what...what's the point of a glory hole then?

    It's strange though, generally when you ask for pics...a focused body shot usually suffices for me...it's like pulling teeth to get one...or even relevant/complete stats. But when you specifically request that no pics/stats be exchanged (just don't be a obese creeper) for a total dark room scene, then you get them.

    Two loads...you filthy boy ;-)

    Seph

    ReplyDelete
  5. GH Fan,

    Why thank you, good sir. I kept wondering how the poppers got down there, myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jonking,

    Mmm, wanna come with sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  7. R.J.,

    Always glad to inspire a load!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seph,

    To be fair, the sentence about the photos not showing a face referred to the other guest, who not only didn't have a gloryhole of his own, but wasn't advertising to be sucked off through a gloryhole.

    But it was still okay that he didn't have face photos, for my hole-related purposes.

    I get pics when I ask for them. They never seem to be current pics, however.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet. I'd love to feed u a load sometime. I had no idea you liked to suck cock so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Load,

    I definitely do. I have a definite cock-sucking side to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jonking had the same idea I did. Nice! Of course, I would be happy to rest my head on the pillow while you sat on my face for a rimming, too...
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete