Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Anal Magazine

A few months back I received an email from an editor who was interested in including some of my erotic prose in an issue of his magazine. Fame and fortune at last!, I thought to myself.

Well, no fortune. And the fame is more like infamy, and it's pretty much limited to Mexico. But hey. It's a country I love, ever since I whored my way through it in my late teens.


Anal Magazine is an upscale, artistic publication celebrating gay erotic culture and expression through photography and the printed word. They have a classy blog and a Facebook page on which they announce their issue launches and their many parties. The magazine is produced in Mexico and is therefore written primarily en espaƱol (though all the articles have English-language translations in the back, I'm assured).

If you're a speaker of the language or happen to live south of my country's border, you're going to find issue number two of the magazine a bit more accessible and easy to find. However, the editor assures me that they're trying to set up a Paypal option for people outside of Mexico to purchase copies. They'd run for approximately seven U.S. dollars plus shipping. Which doesn't seem very much for a lot of commentary and glossy photography by a bunch of stellar individuals.

And then a little bit of low-brow smut by me.

If you're among those interested in getting your hot little hands on this hot issue, contact the editorial staff and let them know you'd like to make some arrangements to purchase their second issue. No, I'm not making any money from promoting them. I'm just digging the satisfaction of a whole new audience of sexy Latin men, reading my work.

14 comments:

  1. Rob -- the smut you submitted ... is it separate content than your blog posts? You'd be the main reason I'd be interested .... even if there are other writers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob -- there are some stories you should share with us -- your loyal readers. You whoring your way through Mexico as a 14 year old. All your posts are great - from high brow to boner inducing. Thanks for sharing your gift with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammy Bear,

    I always want to call you 'Sammy Bearus Jr.' It's just where my head goes.

    The smut in the magazine is a real-life encounter I had that is much like any journal entry I've made here. It did not appear on the pages of this blog.

    I should write about my Mexico experience sometime (I was 16 and not 14, though). Ribald and amusing as I find the story, it's weird and fantastic enough to give ammunition to those who already think I'm making up all this shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Breeder! International bad boy status achieved. I knew I should've taken Spanish rather than French in high school & college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not low-brow at all, my friend. Yours is the very highest quality smut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tallhairy,

    Ah, but French is the language of romance!

    I wish I were an international bad boy. It sounds so hot when you say it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. RedPhillip,

    My smut and I both thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you! Its so sexy when your writings can be found in numerous languages, isn't it?

    When that happens, you've gone GLOBAL in whole new ways.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Lovely Rob. I will definitely look into purchasing a copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's really cool, congrats. I might check it out. I'm learning Spanish. I wouldn't call myself fluent, but I can read Spanish easily. I have plenty of novels and magazines in the language, but nothing erotic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr. GHJ,

    Thanks, my friend! Have you appeared in other languages? You ought.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Writer,

    Maybe the local library can get a subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder if it's still available?
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete