Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Spunked Undies Wednesday

As I mentioned a couple of weeks back, one of Breeder's Readers sent me a pair of underwear he wanted decorated with Breeder Seeders. Naturally, I said I'd oblige. And here are the results, which I'll be sending off a little later today:



You can see that, as per reader instruction, I put some on the inside as well as the outside. I'm thorough, that way.

I'm thinking that when I get up to 400 followers, we'll do another random drawing of a similar pair of dirty underwear from my own drawer. That's only eighteen more followers to go, then--so get cracking, guys.

1 comment:

  1. Very hot! The number one reason Mr. Breeder is better than Santa? Santa only comes down the chimney once a year but you come everywhere, and often!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete