Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Morning Questions: Cherry-Poppin' Edition

First off, on this humid Sunday morning, let me thank one of my readers for brightening my week with a gift that made me spread my legs, slightly:

(An image has been removed to comply with Blogger's
draconian new censorship policies: 2/26/15)

The music of Bacharach and David, plus Krisen Chenoweth. How could it go wrong? Thank you, generous reader!

I do love answering questions for you guys. Earlier this week I thought I'd nearly gotten to the bottom of my formspring.me question box, but then it filled right back up again.

Remember, very often good questions lead to some longer blog posts, so don't be afraid to ask something. As long as it's not judgmental, or repetitive, or too invasive about my home life, I'll answer just about anything.

Up this week, some wild sex, dirty virgins, double penetration, and my secret life in drag.

(Edited at 6:30 pm. Why didn't anyone tell me this was my 100th post today?)


Have you found any use for your skills as a writer when hooking up? (In other words: are any your writing skills "inter-disciplinary" skills?)
Not really. Most men don't really care for a large vocabulary when you're dirty-talking them; they want the short list of Anglo-Saxon vulgarities, snarled in their ear.

My writing skills really only come into play when I parse through the remembrances of raw data after, and try to make sense of the 'story' that happened there.


Do you shave any part of your chest?
Shaving my chest would require the presence of hair there. If your question had been, "Do you ever cut that weird solitary hair that appears right above your neckline?", my answer would be a hearty yes.


Wildest sex?
Yes please. Oh, was that a question? I've had a lot of wild sex, but I'd venture to say that probably a lot of the after-dark sessions I used to have on my back on a picnic table taking all comers, when I was a youth, were probably the times I had sex with the most enthusiasm and abandon.


Been to the Detroit Eagle?
Oh sure. I used to be a regular on Friday nights, years ago. The place is a bit of a dead zone though. If you're heading there some night, let me know.


I am wearing a leather studded strap that goes around my cock and balls and snaps closed. What is this called. Is it a cock ring, or does that term apply to genital piercings?
That's a leather cock ring you're wearing.

I tend to prefer the metal or stretchy cock rings. Every time I put on a leather one, I either pinch my scrotum or pull out several hairs with the snaps.


Have you kept in touch with any of the guys you've hooked up with in the past (either for friendship or intention to hook up again)?
Most of the guys I currently see are men I've been with before, sometimes for months. I think I have a great track record of being friends or a long-term fuckbuddy.

There are also guys with whom I've connected physically that I maintain a very close level of communication, either on the phone or via email or chat, so that we maintain our friendship. Absolutely.


Have you ever had sex with a celebrity?
One, before he was a major television personality. I'm not at liberty to say who.

Oh, and I had sex with one of the dancers on So You Think You Can Dance, long before he was on the show. Again, don't ask who, but he was adorable. I don't think he counts as a celebrity, though.


Have you ever gotten too close or attached to one of your fucks?
By 'too close,' do you mean have I fallen in love with one of my fucks? Yes, I've fallen in love with a couple. Sometimes the feeling has turned out to be a mere crush. A couple of times, it's led to a long-lasting and intense emotional relationship between lovers.


May I make a suggestion? Next time you have the itch to bottom, wear a jockstrap so it becomes less about your dick and more about your ass! I would love to hear about you getting filled up!
That's a good suggestion, but that jockstrap would have to be pretty darned hard to take off. A couple of my blog readers have sent me some nice leather jockstraps lately. Maybe I should give it a whirl!


Help me decode your blogspot address "mrsteed64"
I like The Avengers. And then subtract my age from the current year, and I think you'll have your answer.


How many virgins' cherries have you popped (that you know of)? Are there any that stand out?
There's honestly no way I could count the number of guys who've chosen me to be the first man to fuck them. For one thing, a lot of the virgins I've had didn't even tell me until after--in some cases, a couple of years after. For another, I don't really keep count.

I can be very good with first-timers because I enjoy all the preliminary foreplay that comes with getting a man relaxed and ready. I love to kiss, to touch, and to eat hole for a long time. I can fuck very gently, and I know what positions make a first-time entry the least painful.

A guy always remembers his first time. I generally think it's the responsibility of the top to make it a pleasant memory.

That said, I don't usually choose first-timers over more experienced guys. A lot of guys seem to think that tagging a virgin is the ultimate psychic experience, but often it isn't. There can be a whole lot of work for a very very little return.


In a 3 way with two tops stuffing a hole, who gets the most pleasure: the bottom or the two tops descretely rubbing their dicks together?
Definitely the bottom. At least, in my experience. I've never shot during a double penetration.


Have you ever had sex with active-duty military?
Yes. Often. Particularly in the DC area.


Have you ever bottomed to a black man?
Years ago, yes. I've bottomed to many black men.


How long have you had this crush on your neighbor? What has hindered you two from hooking up?
I don't think my back-yard neighbor is actively bi. Bi-curious, maybe. Or he could just be a straight man who gets an ego boost from the gay guy who obviously lusts for him from afar.

Whatever it is, it's certainly led to a lot of smoldering glances over the back fence during the last five years.


If you had a drag name, what would it be?
Pansy Pots. Because I was driving by a garden nursery that had a big sign that read, PANSY POTS 2 FOR $4 and it sounded like the perfect drag name.

Not that I would be very convincing in drag. Really.

18 comments:

  1. Fascinating as always, Breeder!

    I'd love to read a writeup on one of those picnic-table sessions. Gods you've had an interesting life. I think I could have lain naked on a picnic table all night just about anywhere and had no one touch me at all.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christopher,

    You'd be surprised what men will do to a naked guy on a picnic table. And 'interesting' is certainly one way to describe my life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! Since I have a fetish for hair - I sure am jealous of that CD case. I'd be on my knees licking yours: down one leg up the other, major side trip to your asshole and then continuing onto your cock and balls. It's all tactile for me - those hairs on my tongue and against my 'stache. I'm all turned on just thinking of that trip with my tongue. Thanks for the morning boner. And don't worry - I'd be sucking on your toes before that trip to your dick. (I even suck face better than toes even though it's a close race - another major turn-on! You just bring out the beast in me!! Woof!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammy,

    I'm precumming at the thought of that kind of attention. I love my feet and legs worked over with hands and mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breeder, I'm not sure I understand. Could you write up what happened to you on one of those picnic-table evenings, so I'll be sure to get it?

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christopher, I'll work on it for you, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Breeder, I can't wait! Thanks!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I join the chorus of requests for the picnic table adventures Daddy, I know they will be hot and can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evan,

    Aw, you know I can't say no to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it said that I can't remember the first top to shoot inside of me? I can remember my first fuck because it was over the hood of a miata in an empty parking lot- but that guy pulled out and shot his load on my ass...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous,

    I'd definitely remember being fucked over a Miata, too. In my youth it was mostly beat-up pickup trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Odd thing is- I think I was more worried about scratching the paint than he was. Never got fucked in a pickup truck- Pepperidge Farms delivery truck yes- but no pickup trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous,

    I never got fucked in a Pepperidge Farms truck. I am jealous. I would've gone for the Milanos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Let's talk about jealous- I only wish I had discovered cruising at 13 or so. I didn't figure it out until college- grad school- so much cock wasted....

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Anglo-Saxon vulgarities, snarled in their ear."

    Too true. You're inspired me to start writing down my Greatest Hits from the past. In the last one I wrote, I quote, "I wrapped my arm around his neck once again...and while pumping him, growled a torrent of obscenities in his ear."

    It was a good time for all...or at least for me I'm certain.

    "There can be a whole lot of work for a very very little return."

    Amen. Sure, I can take it slow, like lots of making out, etc, but there's gonna come a time when they'll need to learn that it isn't all unicorns and rainbows...it's time to rumble. Besides if they're young on top of being a virgin...oh boy...trouble ahead.

    Seph

    ReplyDelete
  16. Where're you writing down these greatest hits, Seph? You kind of made my hole twitch just a little.

    I've encountered some young inexperienced guys who are bound and determined to get through the pain and lose the virginity that is--let's face it--such a burden to many young guys. I enjoy them. The ones who are irksome are those who cling to their virginity forever and shriek like some cold-water-fearing bathing beauty afraid of mussing her bouffant by the poolside.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just on my Mac...I sure made his twitch.

    Seph

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the 100th! Where do we order the t-shirts?
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete