Thursday, January 27, 2011

Failure

This is tough for me to write about: I failed last night.

I’d had a tough day. The winter days have really begun to grind me down and to make me feel housebound and logy. I’ve been feeling particularly anxious about my living situation, and feeling neither one place nor another. I’ve had an upswing in crazy associated with the blog—name-calling, diva fits, and outright rudeness—with which it’s been difficult to cope.

Over my first-world problems I’d managed to get myself into one of those fretting states of mind that I took into the bedroom with Spencer. I was tired, and cranky, and cliched as it sounds, had something of a headache. And to put it bluntly, it just wasn’t working for me.

Oh, it wasn’t the hydraulics that weren’t working. I don’t usually have an issue with that, knock wood. No, it was more the problem of me not being really into the moment. I was thinking more about the problems rattling around in my head than I was the beautiful boy between my legs, surrendering his butt to me. And he could tell. “We don’t have to fuck tonight, you know,” he at last muttered, somewhere down there.

And I thought to myself, Oh, fuck. It shows.

My head was even more crowded in the moments after. Nothing contributes more to feelings of pointlessness than having one’s sexual inadequacies highlighted during the act. I sighed, rolled onto my back, and breathed deeply as I tried to keep everything at bay.

As I lay there, fretting and mentally flagellating myself, it occurred to me that maybe I could do something other than thinking about myself. I did, after all, have a young man in my bed who had needs of his own. And if I wasn’t totally in the mood to use his hole, there were plenty of other things I could do.

So I did.

I lifted his head to mine and kissed him deeply. My right hand traveled over his broad chest, stroked his hairy stomach, squeezed his still-erect dick. When I pressed my lips to his nipples, my troubles began to recede from mind; by the time I had him groaning and writhing on the bed from scraping my teeth and tongue across those sensitive red buds, I’d more or less forgotten them completely.

I love to kiss Spencer’s body. I love the smell of him, the clean taste of his skin, the give of his stomach, the hardness of his hips. I love letting my lips trail from neck to navel, and of burying my face in his thick, spiky pubes. And I really love impaling my throat on his dick.

Spencer’s dick has a point to it; his head is more of a rounded triangle than a mushroom. The shaft grows gradually as my lips travel down, stretching them widest around the base. I can take all but the last half-inch without trouble. Struggling for that last tiny measurement, however, is half the fun.

Spencer gasps and moans as I suck him. This time is different from the other nights I’ve gone down on him, somehow. Usually I can pleasure him for long periods of time—and I do—but it’s pleasure for pleasure’s sake, not with a goal in mind. This time, though, he’s directing me in a way he hasn’t before. He’s thrusting inside my mouth deeper and deeper; his hand is holding the back of my neck to keep it still. My eyes water. I try to keep my throat open as his cock’s head invades it. He’s not a big pre-cummer for the most part, but now he’s dripping. I can taste it on the back of my tongue, stronger and saltier by the moment.

I was pretty sure this might be going somewhere we hadn’t gone before. I felt Spencer’s hand tapping lightly at the back of my neck as I picked up the pace slightly. It felt like the slightest of taps, as if he was asleep and dribbling a basketball in his dreams. I adjusted my lips and continued to move my mouth up and down his shaft. Sometimes my fingers would lightly stroke his hairy nuts. Sometimes I’d curl my thumb and forefinger around his hard meat and let the tight circle follow the path of my mouth.

Spencer’s breathing grew faster, shallower. I could see his stomach ripple with motion as he began to pant. The phantom tapping at the back of my head increased, and I moved with it, letting him direct the pace. I wanted to do this for him. I wanted him this way. And most of all, I wanted his seed in my mouth.

It came shortly after. “Oh my god,” he panted. “Oh my god.” He said the words over and over, like a mantra, or perhaps a prayer. Then his hips shot upward, nailing his dick deep in my throat as he shot his load. I received the sperm onto my tongue and kept my mouth on his meat until his spasms subsided, and then a moment more.

Only when he was completely relaxed did I withdraw and swallow the payload. It was strong in flavor, pungent, and slightly sweet. Most importantly, it was his essence, and I’d gotten it in my mouth. Finally.

“Thank you,” I said, easing myself to his side. I had a smile on my face, large and genuine, untouched by any of the day’s cares.

His voice was soft and distant. “Would you believe me if I told you that no one has ever sucked me off completely before?”

“I would,” I murmured back. “You told me no one had, the second day I knew you.”

“No one has,” he said, dreamily. “Until you. Just now.”

“I was there,” I reminded him.

And I was. I really had been there. Present. Willing. Thinking of nothing else but him, and his pleasure, and what he wanted.

Sometimes out of failure grow the seeds of success.

24 comments:

  1. Beautifully written. It is funny, the first part of the story felt like a page out of my playbook. I have too have been beleaguered recently with what seems like endless deliverables being thrust upon me. In addition to the now painfully erect cock itching for relief, you've reminded me that giving is often equal to receiving. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing.

    I'm glad that you were able to get into the moment. I wish I could make things better for you.

    It probably won't help but right now, in my head, I have you stretched out on your bed, and I'm massaging every kink out of your back, butt and legs. Of course, when I'm massaging your ass, I'm also eating it - for as long as you'd like.

    I'm glad you let go and satisfied Spencer's needs...I'm here for your needs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the best posts I have read, for its pure human connection. Don't get me wrong, the others are also very entertaining, but this one was so much more erotic and telling in it's simplicity. The one item that offered much more insight into you though, was referring to your problems as first world. It is often what I say to my coworkers and friends when they are complaining of insignicant things. I hope we can all put things into perspective and realize many of our everyday problems are quite minimal.
    That one statement gave me more respect for you and a sense of connection than anything I have read.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loki,

    Giving is often the superior to receiving, too. I think that's important to remember. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writer,

    Oh, how I wish I could be on the receiving end of your attentions today. Having someone for my needs sounds really, really good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steve,

    Thanks. We can't really help the circumstances into which we were born, but I think we do have a responsibility to maintain perspective. Still, perspective doesn't always manage to dull the edges of our worries when they're slicing away at us. I appreciate your comment a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well written...I've had a bad couple of days myself climaxing ( and not in a good way...) with my birthday. Im really liking the final comment "Sometimes out of failure grow the seeds of success."...I think I will carry this with me today sexually or not...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Itz,

    Nothing wrong with a good old birthday. Celebrating having been around another whole year. Congratulations!

    Of course, remind me of my own advice when my birthday rolls around in a couple of weeks, would ya?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I empathize with your troubles. I'm glad the night turned out well, though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buck Wild,

    I'm glad you liked it, studman.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krysm,

    Thanks for the good wishes, and for the empathy. I can always use both.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Rob,

    Sorry to hear that you're going through a bad time. I checked the Detroit weather; it's pretty brutal. No wonder you are down.

    Come to SF(not too far from my school so it involves little trouble), I can show you all the great places, and it's a lot warmer here, too.

    William

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Rob,

    Awesome, as always.

    It brought a tear to my eye, then a big smile. :)

    Don't let the a-holes get you down. Yours is the best blog out there.

    Take care of yourself man.

    ReplyDelete
  14. William,

    That's a handsome offer. Can I stay in your dorm room?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dirty Dave,

    My little irritations are nothing more than that, in the big picture. Sometimes I let them fill my head. Other days I recognize them for the buzzing gnats they are and shoo them away.

    I appreciate your good wishes. And thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just sending you a warm hug across the miles - and when Writer's hands get tired, I'll be more than happy to take over the massage work....

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely lovely -- and a good reminder to me how much beauty & connection (& great sex) to be found even in stormy times.

    --M.B.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jonking,

    Oh hell yes. Bring those hands over here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. M.B.,

    I like how you sum up in one simple sentence what it takes a good hour's worth of blathering for me to blat across. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. When it comes to sex, the idea of failure can really get in the way. Expectations of "perfect" performance create a build-up no human can adequately achieve consistently when participating in an act so primal. How magnificent that you experienced this "failure." How beautiful that you stepped out of yourself and created yet another bond between you and Spencer that no one can take away. At no point did you fail Spencer, my friend. You loved him. And what a remarkable man you are for recognizing it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wholesome,

    Thank you. I can't say anything more sincere than those two words.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an awesome writer! Every time, it gets me. I know you're THAT good, but every time!
    I felt that not-connected feeling (I've felt it personally, too!), the distraction as you describe. Then, when you've reached that point of failure of one thing, you (YOU!) open yourself to a new perspective, a new avenue to success. (Really, no pun intended.) You reconnect with Spencer and through this new path, give him something that he has not had before. I recall when you learned this about him, and knew it was on your list for him. It was a beautiful story to share, this time of being able to cross that item off your list with such joy and connection.
    Again, thank you.
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete