Or any blogger. Even as a joke. Unless, of course, you actually enjoy being told Fuck you! in a fairly prompt way.
1. You are my seventh-favorite blog!
Because I'm going to want to hunt down and kill the six between myself and the highest spot, of course.
2. The metaphor you used in your blog yesterday didn’t work for me. Also I think you should’ve used ‘sprinkled with cum’ instead of ‘laced with cum’ because ejaculate doesn’t have holes.
Then you know what? When you write your own blog, please feel free to do just that.
3. Too much yadda-yadda-yadda. Get to the action already.
There are hundreds of similar blogs out there. Please feel free to find one that suits you better.
4. I love your blog! There are too many words but I like your picture at the top.
Gee, thanks bunches.
5. Did you ever have a hot and sex encounter where you visited a guy at home and got caught by his wife and she got really upset and stripped off her clothes and forced both of you to lick her feet while she called you nasty faggots and then used dildos on both your asses and made you fuck her husband while she laughed and played with herself? If so, can you write about it?
Thanks for your oddly-specific request. I’ll dig through the memory banks and see if I can recall such a happenstance.
6. Hi I love your blog link to mine at imanastyfratboycumslut.blogspot.com.
7. I used to read your blog all the time, but kind of got out of the habit.
Thanks for telling me. Asshole.
8. You used to write that blog, didn’t you? So what’s been happening? Catch me up in two sentences or less.
You know what a blog is for, right?
9. I’ve read your blog before. What’s the address again?
Most modern browsers have this thing called a ‘bookmark.’ Would you like me to instruct you how to use it?
10. Do you still keep that blog thing?
Gee, thanks for sharing your disinterest. I feel all warm and smooshy inside now.