Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ounce by Ounce

“I don’t care what you do when you’re out there on your own,” I whispered into Scruffy’s ear. “I don’t care who you talk to or what you do with them. But when you’re here, when you’re with me, you’re mine. All mine. Have you got it?”

Scruffy lay on my bed last Wednesday, face down, mouth in the sheets. I hadn’t seen him for a few weeks. Now that it’s summer, he’s back to living at his folks’ place near the state capital, and it’s not quite as easy for him to come over when he needs me. Nor is it as easy for me to text him to see what he’s up to. His hands were above his head, grasping onto the wooden slats of my headboard. Scruffy wore nothing but a jock. Its pouch was printed in a camouflage pattern. When he’d undressed himself for me, moments before, ripping off his T-shirt and then lowering his pants like a shy boy, he’d waited for my reaction.



“Did you wear that just for me?” I’d asked.

He had let loose one of those sideways, crooked-jaw grins that lights up my day. “Do you like it?” I’d nodded, very slowly, as my dick had stiffened in my pants. “I got it at Pride. I wanted to make you want me.”

Oh, I’d wanted him. I’d wanted him just where I had him with my dick was three inches inside him and aching to go deeper, as I growled the words into his ears. Though the air conditioning was on, a thin layer of sweat glued our bodies together. “So whose boy are you?” I asked.

“Yours,” he whispered.

“Whose?” I repeated, raising my voice.

“Yours!” He let out a muffled sob as I stabbed the rest of my inches into him. “Fuck. I’m yours, I’m yours, all yours,” he cried out. “You boy. Always your boy.”

“Say it like you mean it.” I was fucking him steadily, now, sliding in and out. Scruffy’s outermost ring is always tight, and when he clenches down on my meat, it feels like he’s taken his thumb and forefinger and squeezed as hard as he possibly could. Inside him, though, is always warm, wet, and loose. I let his hole clamp down on my swollen base while the rest of my dick enjoyed the soft, pillowy heat of his insides.

“I do!” he protested. “Don’t you know I mean it? Every time you have me, I’m more yours. Every load you shoot into me makes me want more of you. Every ounce. Fuck. If you don’t know that. . . .”

I didn’t say anything. I knew he meant the words. Instead, I pushed down on the back of his neck and raised myself so that I was in more of a mounted position, and began to piston back and forth, very slowly, letting him feel the length and girth of me.

“I’m totally yours,” he murmured, almost as though he were falling asleep. “I love having you in me. I love carrying your seed. I love. . . .” I raised my eyebrows and waited, but he had fallen too far into the fuck. He was all sensation now. His skin prickled with gooseflesh where I kissed his moist back. When I looked down at his hole, it was pinkening. His ass jiggled with every thrust.

“You know I feel the same way,” I whispered to him. His hand clawed for mine. I let him squeeze my left fingers tightly.

“Please come in me,” he said, very quietly. “Come in me so I can have you inside me all today. You don’t know how good I feel when I can carry you inside me.”

“You know,” I said to him, very softly, just above his head. “My favorite part about rimming you is that I carry your scent in my beard for the rest of the day. I can smell you whenever I want.”

“Oh fuck,” he said. My thrusting was faster, now. “I love smelling you too. I love doing what you want. I love thinking about the next time we can meet, and what I’m going to wear to make you smile.” His eyes were closed as he spoke. Every one of my thrusts he met with his ass, taking my dick to the root and massaging it instinctively. “I love it when you make me your boy.”

“You are my boy.”

“I am your boy,” he repeated, agreeing. “I don’t care how old I get or how old you get, I will always be your boy. For life. I love being your boy.”

I yanked at his hips and pulled him so that I could thrust harder. Like a limp ragdoll, he complied. Over and over he repeated the words as he let me use him. When I began to shoot, he came to life again. His eyes opened. “I feel it,” he whispered. “That’s you, inside me.” I held still, gasping and choking until the orgasm began to ebb, and then we sank onto the mattress together. “Now I’m more your boy than I was before. Every single time, more your boy.”

“My boy,” I whispered, shushing him. My left hand traced down the side of his body, tickling his underarm, his nipples, the curve below his ribcage. Finally it wrapped around the length of his big, wet dick and began to stroke. His back arched, but he pushed his hole down around my still-hard cock to keep it in him, as I began pleasuring him.

Maybe every load I give Scruffy does make him, ounce by ounce, more my own. I like the thought of him absorbing me in installments.

What I suspect he doesn’t realize is that ounce by ounce, he’s taken away my interest in lesser fucks as well.

35 comments:

  1. I love the passion and INTENSITY that always come across in your posts! It's almost as if I'm there watching. It's obvious that you and Scruffy share a very special bond. I'll have to go back and read some of your older posts of him. Thanks for the hotness this morning! Great way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Blog post. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob- you have always had a special place for Scruffy in your life and the way you tell this story shows it. How fine for both of you to be able to have some connection even if he is living away from you now. And what a powerful connection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv2suk,

    Thanks for that compliment. The intensity is exactly what I'm trying to convey in my Scruffy posts, though I always come away feeling I haven't quite done it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Tooth,

    Smoking is bad for you. Though I appreciate the sentiment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. John,

    Does that mean I've peaked? I should close up shop? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jayson,

    You're always so damned kind to me. Thank you. I do have a special place for Scruffy in my heart and bed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its hard not feel jealous of scruffy. This was really hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, as always. Brought a tear to my eye and blood to my dick. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doc_Rob,

    I'm glad I didn't elicit a tear in your dick and blood in your eye. Whew. Thank you, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  12. True poignant breeding. I was rock hard reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carwestie,

    Hey, thanks! I'm glad to make you hard.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you didn't reply

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredible as usual, Rob. However, it seems to me that if you really do love Scruffy that much, and if he's really that good of a boy, you'd whore him out to me...#ImJustSayin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Scruffy is a lucky lad. Hardon inducing. Luvs it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with Richard... Scruffy is one lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish I had someone like you that would love me like that

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know precisely how Scruffy feels. I feel it when my Sir unloads in me, telling me similar things. I understand that sense of awe and wonder; the completeness. You have portrayed it well, and your passion for him speaks volumes. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  21. RockUrJock,

    I've got you penciled in for next Tuesday because your logic is impecca...wait, what?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Evan,

    I hope you're feeling better. And thank you for saying so.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Writer,

    I hope to have another video up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Johnny,

    It'll happen. Just trust in it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous,

    Your Sir sounds like a lucky man as well. Congratulations to you. I hope you tell him the same things back.

    ReplyDelete
  26. " What I suspect he doesn’t realize is that ounce by ounce, he’s taken away my interest in lesser fucks as well. "

    I've experienced this, but have never discussed it with another guy, nor have I known anyone else to express it. Oddly enough, I've always fought the feelings rather than embracing them. I'm envious of your capacity to do otherwise.

    Be Well.

    ReplyDelete
  27. RoswellTop,

    I think you of all people understand that I don't mean I'm the kind of personality who would be exclusive with a single bottom, because I simply don't envision that for myself.

    There's a certain mindset I find myself having, however, of If I'm having great sex here, why do I settle for mediocre sex elsewhere?

    I suspect you've been there.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fuck. That's what I want here in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  29. > I hope you tell him the same things back.

    Oh, I do. Without a doubt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tyler,

    That's a bit of a tease, since I was JUST THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Intense, passionate and so erotic! All I had to see was Scruffy, and I knew it would be one of your best.
    After a few weeks away, I'm glad to get back to being a Breeder's Reader. I have some catching up to do, though.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loadseeker, glad to have you back. Hope you've had a good time away.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Loadseeker said what I thought: seeing it was Scruffy, amazing was to follow.
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete