Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Morning Questions: Independence Day Edition

Just because I'm on vacation doesn't mean I can't carry on with the tradition of Sunday Morning Questions. As always, if you have any questions you'd like to ask, feel free to address them on my formspring.me page. I'll answer just about anything that I haven't answered before, or that isn't too invasive about my home life.


you ever make it to Atlanta? just discovered your blog and would love to service you if your travels ever take you here
My mom's family lived in Atlanta, so I know the city well. I haven't been down there much recently, though. The last time was three years ago.

I'm always open to being serviced!


Is The "Mark" story real? it looks dramatic at the end
I don't make up stories for my journal. Yes, it really happened.


Hi Breeder, I am new to your blog. First congratulations, it is fantastic and very hot. How would you react to your son, as a teenager, following a similar liberated, approach to sex (and unprotected sex) with men or women. Would you discourage him?
I think too many parents these days prefer their children take no risks at all. It's easier to manage people when they never step out of line. I sympathize with the impulse. It's easy to want to overprotect your children.

Life is far from risk-free, and shouldn't be risk-free. Consequences come from risk--some utterly beneficial and worthwhile, others tragic. My personal philosophy, which I hope I've passed on, is that life is all about educating oneself about risks, assessing what the potential benefits are versus the hazards, and making choices with eyes wide open.

I, of all people, am not under the illusion that adolescents are sexually inactive until the day they're of age, when some switch is thrown and an internal generator begins to thrum. If he's picked up anything from my sex education talks, it'd be that sex is a fine and fun way for people to express their feelings for each other, and that the pleasures are also counterbalanced by issues of health, safety, decency, and simple human consideration.


Have you ever had sex while sleeping (I know it sounds odd, but it is technically possible)? Was it consensual?
Well, kind of. When I was a poor graduate student, I used to see a guy who would pay for an evening of companionship with groceries. He was from Spain originally, and very courtly and gentlemanly, and although I'd spend an entire evening and spend the night, he never did anything before the lights went out.

Like clockwork at four in the morning, though, he'd wake up and beat the hell out of my butt cheeks, then fuck them while they were still red and stinging. The first couple of times it happened I was shocked. After the third time, I sort of would just stay three-quarters asleep for it and let him do his business.


Do you use lube when you jerk off? how about when you bottom?
I don't usually use lube when I jerk off, although I produce plenty to self-lubricate. The times I've bottomed, there was plenty of lube, believe me.


Have you ever had sex with an offshore oil-rig worker?
Not knowingly.


I'm 18 and never been breeded before would you fuck me good?
Absolutely. Visit me.


Do you watch SVU? Would you do Chris Meloni (the guy who plays Stabler)?
Chris Meloni is the only reason I put up with multiple seasons of the grisly prison drama, Oz. That man can lick a metal spoon and melon-ball my hole anytime.


You've mentioned that you believe that there is a clear difference between emotional monogamy and sexual monogamy. Some would disagree, suggesting that they are one and the same, or, at least, equally egregious. My question is, do you believe that emotio
I don't know where your question was leading, but let me assure you that I'm aware that for many people, emotional and sexual monogamy are entwined. I respect that. I simply suggest they don't woo someone like me, who disentangles the two. I also request that both ideals recognize that they can coexist side by side. Just probably not in the same relationship.


Damn. Hate it when that happens. My question was, do you believe that emotional unfaithfulness is "wrong," so to speak? And if so, what do you do when you become emotionally attached to one of your fucks (assuming that you have...)?
You're only going to be 'unfaithful' if you're lying to your partner about being emotionally attached, or infatuated, or having a crush upon someone else. If you're in a relationship in which you've agreed upon certain rules and boundaries, and you cross that line, that's when the concept of 'unfaithfulness' occurs. In my opinion, anyway.

Now, if you're in a traditional monogamous relationship, that line is going to be drawn the moment that you start fucking around with someone else, or searching for someone to fuck with. If you're in an open relationship and there's leeway to be had, the line is more flexible, depending upon what the two partners have agreed upon.

I've become emotionally attached to several men throughout the years. The relationships have been sweet and tender, and the sex wild and intimate. Was I unfaithful? Not according to the lines drawn in my relationship over the years.

There's no real black-and-white answer here. It's all an issue of your partnership and its boundaries, or if it's never been discussed, how much you choose to live with. Don't you think?


I need some advice, say you meet someone and right off he tells you not to get attached to him it's all about the sex. A couple of months have gone by and you've spent 95% of your free time with him but he randomly says don't get attached.
I'd take him at his word. It may be that he's amended his original statement so that you're doing more than sex, but if he's telling you not to get attached two months in, you're not going to do yourself any favors if you're harboring romantic fantasies about a guy who isn't ready to take it to the next level.

If you're having fun, though, why not enjoy it for what it is?


will you ever make some more and, importantly, longer videos of you fucking?
Man, go for two weeks without a new video and you get hounded!

The only way I have of recording video is either with my digital camera or my iPhone, neither of which is ideal for extended clips. Also for some reason, not every guy I know wants to be videoed taking my dick. I know, crazy, right?

But I'd like to make some longer movies.


Damn I'm 18 too and want to be bred by you. Any plans to visit New York City any time soon?
Where are all the 18-year-olds in my state? I do visit NYC from time to time and usually stay midtown, but I don't have plans to visit at this time.

3 comments:

  1. you're interesting dude - thats for sure :) - gday from downunder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franz,

    I'll take 'interesting'. Thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a hot 18 y/o, and not on the East Coast, would you breed me, too? ;-)
    JPinPDX

    ReplyDelete