Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday Love Spreading

The Breeder had a frustrating evening last night, when he had the place to himself. (Why am I talking about myself in the third person?)

A local guy on BBRT—same zip code as me—contacted me last night to ask if I was 'looking for now.' I was, and invited him over. He asked if there was anything I wanted him to wear, and if I'd be cool with him coming in a black and blue jock (presumably under his street clothes). I was more than fine with that, and happy to hear that this guy was looking to suck, rim, and get fucked for as long as I needed to use him.

Here's my number and address, I said. Text me when you get out of the shower and are on your way.

Ten minutes later, I got a text that the guy was on his way. Fine. I expected to be there in maybe ten minutes. Fifteen minutes passed. Twenty. At thirty minutes, I texted the guy. Did you get lost? At the forty-five minute point, I texted him again. It's been forty-five minutes, I said. I'm going to assume you're not showing at this point. Then I turned out the porch light and went to bed with my laptop, only to see that the guy was back online, cruising again.

Readers, I admit I was furious. I just don't get that kind of gamesmanship. I don't get it at all. I was angry enough that I was ready to post the fucker's screen name on my blog and let my readers bombard him with hate mail.

I would never actually do such a thing, by the way.

(But for a few furious seconds I did contemplate it.)

To restore balance to my shaken psyche, I've decided to atone for my irrational anger by spreading good thoughts today. In this forum, I'll be asking you guys to investigate a few other blogs I think are worth your time.

The Muse Descending: An Eclectic Adult Blog


One of my own readers, Doc_Rob_59, was inspired enough by my meanderings to start a blog of his own. For those of you who appreciate a literate, well-written perspective on gay life and sex, this is the real deal. The entry on how he lost his virginity was both tender and boner-inducing, and he's always willing to dance on controversial topics, whether it's the power of language (like The Word from one of my entries, last week) or the sexual involvement of students and their professors. I know a lot of you would enjoy reading him, so give the journal a try. I'm interested to see how it develops.

Verbal Intercourse 

Verbal Intercourse is not a new blog; it dates back to 2008. Now that I'm a fan, I really enjoy reading the well-crafted and thoughtful entries. It takes a wise man to be able to laugh at the culture he enjoys, and the blog's author manages both to see the perverse humor in sex, as well as to celebrate its eroticism. Join me in catching up on all the back entries, if you're not reading him already.

Salmagundi

My good friend, Writer, already has a devoted following, and many of you may have come to my blog from his. Every day I'm still astonished at the lovely balance he creates of photos of sexy guys, book covers, book reviews, and links to news involving gay politics. I don't recommend Writer's blog merely because I love the guy—I love the guy because he keeps such a good blog.

If you'd like to see my previous blog recommendations, check out this previous post. Of course, if you know of a blog I should be following, please let me know.

I hope everyone has a great Saturday! (Spreading the love, you see. Spreading the love.)

10 comments:

  1. *sniff* You're such a giver. I am humbled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Breeder is a giver in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John and luv2suk,

    That's me, give give give. I never take. Noooo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out, Mr. Steed. I can't wait to be in a position (any position) to take what you give. :)

    Also thank you for the other blogs - I've started following them to get acquainted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GamePlayers suck....and why they would play with you...is a mystery to me. His loss definitely....you are such a sweet man :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Brad, thank you for that. It is his loss. I am totally sweet. And modest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Writer,

    You're welcome. You already have a lot of loyal followers, but I figured a few more couldn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally upset you treated like that. . . . Your a lottery pick I can't wait for my turn: )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Johnny,

    That was very kind. Thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It makes sad you got treates so shabbibly. I would give my eye teeth for a chance lol

    ReplyDelete